| SEVENTEEN

author's note: again, I'm getting lazy on putting some long texts so i did a shortcut.

THIRD PERSON'S POV

(THE UPRISING ARC)

The soldiers finally return after Eren's rescue, albeit in a terrible state and with a lot of casualties. Eren blames himself for getting captured, however, after Jean and others speak to him about the possible ability of him controlling the Titans, he regains his resolve. Meanwhile, it is revealed that humanity would barely have enough food to support the refugees for a week if Wall Rose were to fall. Dot Pixis reveals these details to Erwin. Levi expresses pity at Erwin's lost arm, but Erwin claims it is a small price for all the soldiers that have died due to his orders.

Levi on the other side.. got some observations that something has changed on y/n. Levi also thinked that she was traumatized. But then..

"How do you feel?" Levi asked.

"Levi.. i.. i feel like.. there's so many things that the world hides from me.." she said and she starts crying.

Levi don't understand what she saying but he tried his best to comfort her. "Tch.. Then.. find it out yourself.. after you do.. talk to me about that and tell me how do you feel.." he said and kissed y/n on her forehead.

Y/n didn't have any expression. 

"Levi..." She said.

Levi glared at her.

"What.. am i to you?" She asked.. she looked away at the window.

Levi sat on a chair beside the hospital bed and answered her."Someone special.." he said.

Y/n don't get it so she didn't show any expression.

Levi got closer to her and whispered something. Y/n looked at him and she started crying again.  "How could you say that.."

"That's impossible.. you have no interest in things like that.. you never--" levi didnt let her finish and kissed her on her lips. After that, he wiped y/n's tears on her cheeks.

After that day.. y/n is getting better little by little.. so she got into the new mission. They are joined by Connie and Hange who reveal the possibility of Titans being humans completely fused within their body. This theory is supported by the events in the Ragako Village as all the humans have seemingly turned into Titans, including Connie's parents, much to his sorrow. Levi then reveals to Erwin that his team has been remade with several members of the 104th Training Corps members in order to watch over Historia and Eren. Far away from any civilization, Eren is reminded of the original Levi Squad as his new team bickers among themselves.

Shortly after the new Squad Levi is formed, they discuss the plan to repair Wall Maria. The conversation deviates when Levi notes a strangeness in Hange's behavior. Hange reveals that earlier that morning, Minister Nick was found dead. They found his body guarded by Military Policemen led by a man named Djel Sannes, whom Hange suspects was responsible for the murder. With this news, Squad Levi discusses what they perceive to be a conspiracy against the Survey Corps, and decide that they must continue their efforts, taking down any who oppose them.

Later, the recruits of Squad Levi discuss recent events. Eren notes a significant change in Historia's and y/n's behavior that started the first day of their relocation. He recalls that at that time, she revealed her past to her new squad.

Historia was raised on a farm owned by the Reiss family, a noble family in Wall Sheena. She greatly admired her mother, despite being largely neglected by her and others in her household. However, a few nights after the fall of Wall Maria, she was visited by her true father: Rod Reiss, the head of the Reiss family. She and her mother were to be taken away to live with the Reiss nobles, but they were soon surrounded by men in black trenchcoats. Their leader asked if Historia and her mother were related to Rod, to which he replied that they were not. With that, the leader killed Historia's mother and was ready to kill Historia when Rod called him off. In that moment, Rod gave his daughter the alias "Krista Lenz." She would be sent to live on a settlement for two years until she would join the 104th Training Corps, where she met her new friends.