| EIGHTEEN

THIRD PERSON'S POV

Levi was hugging y/n while y/n's head was down on levi's chest. They fell asleep on levi's room.

Y/n woke up. She looked up at levi. "Hey... Wake up.." she hugged him. Levi woke up and they both stood up to go out.

"Ohayou y/n--- uh.." armin.

Are they always sleeping together? Eren thought.

"How many times do i tell people that i only been there to wake captain." She said and rolled her eyes.

"O-okay.. chill.." connie chuckled.

Y/n goes at the kitchen to help mikasa and sasha.. now that historia is living at the central now.. so many things changed.

"Y/n look!" Sasha showed something.

Y/n smiled. "Oh glad you can cook." She said.

"I made the smashed potatoes like how krist-- historia made it." She said. Y/n looked away and stopped talking.

What's wrong with her? Sasha thought. "Right.. i should prepare the foods.." she said and placed plates at the dining table.

Mikasa got closer to y/n. "I'm just here to say you can spill some tea.. I'm here." She said.

Y/n smiled. "Thanks, but it'd be a mess if i spill it." She said. Mikasa was really confused when she said that.
Mikasa thought that y/n didn't it.

The others are attaching their gears and sat at the chair to eat breakfast.

y/n told them they can eat without her because she need to do something. Y/n entered her room and prepared her gear, she then cleaned herself and geared up. As she washed her face, suddenly.. she remembers something.

The long black haired girl with a kind heart.. So it was you.. Frieda Reiss..

She said while looking at the mirror. "Krista.. you're such an idiot.. I don't have a eye like her.." she chuckled.
She recalls the time when they're just little kids and used to play on their farm. She sighed and tied her hair on a braided one.

She got outside and the squad was already finished. They said levi got out at the office early because he has something to do. Y/n got out too, she really let them eat breakfast first while she's at her room, she don't feel like eating anything.

"Y/n.." eren called her before going away. Y/n glared at her. Eren was just staring for a minute. "Take care.." he said.

Y/n nodded and walked away to the central. She looked at the time and still has a ten minutes. She then decided to go to annie but it worried her that someone might see her again so she just walked around and wait until there's only one minute, then she signs at the reception and go to levi's office.

*DOOR OPENS*

Levi looked at her. Y/n sat on the couch and fixed some papers. Levi stood up and gave her a lunch box.

"..?" Y/n looked at him with a confused face.

"You haven't eaten.. mikasa gave that to me because she said you didn't ate there.." he said.

Eh? How? I left earlier than them-

"You've lost your appetite again?" He asked. Y/n shooked her head. She's lying again.. levi said.

"Come on.." he said and opened the lunch box. "Here.." he fed y/n.

"W-what.. i can do it myself.." she said and grabbed the box. Levi glared at her. "Fine.." she agrees and opened her mouth. Levi fed her and y/n has no expression but her face is red.