| FOURTHY-ONE

THIRD PERSON'S POV

"It's pretty crowdy in here.." loreley exclaimed and clinged her arms on viel.

"Uhm.. where are we heading?" Miyoki asked.

"Idunno either.. I'm just following viel." Miyuki said.

"I don't even know where we going either." Viel said.

"What the-- then where the hell are we going?!" Loreley crossed her arms.

"Stop cursing little girl. I'll tell you to dad and you'll be the one getting pushed on wall rose." Viel said.

"Tch." Loreley exclaimed. "I'll head back if we don't know where we going." She said.

"Do you know the way back?" Miyuki asked. She didn't asnwer.

"Hmph."

Jeez..

"Come on now.. we'll try at the park." Viel said and insert both of his hands on his pocket.

Loreley stood up and walked with him. "Why are they staring at me." She exclaimed. Viel glared at the little boys looking at loreley and they looked away. "And now they don't.." loreley chuckled.

"Hey miyoki, do you think mom would love this scarf?" Miyuki pointed at a scarf.

"I.. don't know.. she only wears the red scarf even tho dad gifted her a lot of scarfs.." miyoki said.

"Oh.. right."

"Then how about-- where's the two?" Miyuki looked around. "Loey? Viel?"
Miyoki also looked around.

"Did they.. left us?" He trembled.

"Nah, they won't do that.." miyuki said. "Let's wait here and if they didn't come back, let's look for them or tell uncle connie or uncle jean." Miyuki said and grabbed his brother.

WHILE VIEL.. AND LORELEY WERE...

"MMPH! Mmph-! Ha.. who are you?!" Viel shouted.

"This boy's too loud.." the man said and covered his mouth.  Viel looked for his sister and saw her being dragged by a man too.

What is going on?! Viel thinked on his mind and kicks the foot of the man.

"Argh! You bastard!" The man said and punched viel at his stomach which made him weak.

"Ha.. let me go you ugly-- creatures!" Loreley shouted and tried to get off. "Miyoki! Miyu-- mmhhh!" Her mouth was covered too. The siblings tried to get off as fast as they could but they could'nt make it.

"This'll be the best sell we'd do." The man said.

"We should take them now before someone see us."

Loreley was still screaming and shaking her body to get off.

"Agh! Stop it!" The man said and loreley moved more. "Stop it or i'll hit you!" He said and loreley stopped and cried.

Viel also shouted but it's useless.. they're being taken on a far place. He managed to tear off the rope the man attached to his hands and he pushed the man. He got down and intends to run on his sister but the man grabbed him.

"Stay here!" He said. "I've already punched you and you still got to move like that? Are you a kid." He laughed and grabbed viel again.

"L-let go of my sister you bastard!" He shouted.

"Mmph!" Loreley exclaimed and kicked the man's face. The man got annoyed of loreley and gave her a slap. The man also took out a sharp knife and gave her a wound.