| THIRTY-EIGHT

THIRD PERSON'S POV

"Viel, how do you feel?" Levi asked his son.

"Woah. Amazing!" Viel cheered.

"He's not scared at all!!!" Jean said. "We're in the top of the wall with a seven year old boy.. he's not scared!" Jean said.

"Of course.. he's my son." Levi patted viel.

Levi, y/n, and the squad decided to show viel what he always wanted. Since the time he finished reading the book in one week and gain more interest in titans.

They bought viel at the top of the wall together with levi, jean, connie, mikasa, gabi, and armin.

The titan shifters, reiner, pieck, falco, eren, and y/n are outside wall sina. Preparing to transform and let viel see them all. Also, annie Leonhart was also there. Her tummy has not grown so big so she's still able to shift.

"Are you ready kiddo?" Armin patted viel.

"Yes!" He cheered.

Armin handed viel the smoke flare. "Fire this thing and they'll shift." He said.

"A gun?"

"It's a smoke flare.." levi said.

"Uhm.. okay.."viel covered his right ear and fires the flare. He dropped it after he fires. "Sorry-- woah.." viel exclaimed and looked up and saw the yellow flare.

"Look over there." Levi said and pointed from a far.

Viel's eyes widened when he saw a lightning struckting on the six people out there.

"T-that's.. woah!!!" Viel cheered when he saw the titan form of all of them.

He first saw reiner's armored titan, pieck's cart titan, falco's jaw titan who's flying around, annie's female titan, eren's attack titan, and the warhammer titan.

"Where's mom's titan among them?" Viel asked. The book he read didn't show any image of the titans.

Levi, on his knees pointed y/n's warhammer. "Over there brat." He said.

Viel saw how y/n created a weapon, a hammer and put it on her shoulder.

"I-is she gonna kill us--"

"Oi oi oi oi.. what killing?" Connie panicked.

"Tch chill bald man. She's not." Levi answered.

A minute later, Annie cut out y/n's cable and let her gotout of the crystal, they emerged out of their titan's nape and hop on falco's jaw titan and flew them back at the top of the wall. Falco emerges out of it's nape too.

They all had the titan marks except from y/n that comes out clean. "Did you see that?" Y/n asked viel.

"Yes! It was amazing! How does it feel inside a titan?" He asked.

Jean faced palmed and they laughed.

"Are you alright?" Armin asked annie.

"Yeah.." she asnwered and clinged to armin's arms.

"What about uncle armin?" Viel asked.

Armin chuckled. "U-uh.. it's dangerous and a disaster once i shift so.. I'll pass." He said.

"Amazing.." viel exclaimed.

"He sounds like hange-san.." armin chuckled.

"Should we get down now?" Connie asked.

They all agreed and started to go down the walls.

Once thet reached inside and headed back at the hq, viel keeps asking questions on pieck but she managed to asnwer. The question is even getting far from the topic of titans.

"He seems happy." Reiner exclaimed.

"He wanted to see titans." Y/n chuckled.

"How are babies made?"

All of them spits their tea and choked.

"S-sweetie.. why don't you eat some potatoes." Y/n pulled viel.

"Aunt mikasa told me how." Viel exclaimed.

"Huh?" They all asked and looked at mikasa.

"What?" Mikasa tilted her head.

"She said storks came and put the babies inside the woman's womb and wait nine months." Viel continued.

Y/n laughed. "Eren-- TAHAHAHAHAHAHA!" She burst in laugh.

Mikasa and annie was holding their laughter.

While viel, falco, and gabi don't know why are they laughing.

"Mikasa!" Eren exclaimed.

"That's what you told me tho.." mikasa chuckled.

"Why? Did a stork came to you before the twins are born?" He asked.

Mikasa stopped and turned red. "I'll go check them." She said and entered the room where her sons are.

"You guys should change the topic." Pieck chuckled while covering viel's ears.

"Come here sweetie!" Y/n said and viel walked towards her. "Tell them what you want when you grow up." She whispered.

"A soldier." Viel exclaimed.

"Eh? You'd be a titan food." Connie laughed. He saw y/n and levi glaring at him and he gulped. "Or maybe the titan would be your f-food." He chuckled.

"Are titans delicious?" Viel asked.

"Some of 'em." Levi exclaimed looking at y/n. Y/n smiled awkwardly to her son and Rolls her eyes on levi.

"Really? You tasted a titan before dad?" Viel continued to ask.

Levi chuckled and y/n pinched him. He cleared his throat. "Tch. Stop asking and check if your sister is awake." Levi said and viel walked in the room where loreley was sleeping.

"Stop saying things in front of our child levi ackerman." Y/n whispered to him.

"Okay.." he said.

"Dad, she's crying." Viel came out of the room. Levi stood up to get her daughter.

Mikasa come out of the room while carrying miyoki. "Hush.." she caressed his back and miyoki lay on her shoulders.

"Eleh~"

"You heard that?" Eren asked mikasa with his eyes sparkling. "He just said my name again!" He exclaimed.

"I know.." mikasa smiled.

🌸🌸