| NINE

THIRD PERSON'S POV

It's been three weeks and it's time for the mission at wall rose. Sealing the gate.

Erwin ordered half of the scouts to protect the citizens while the half is going to guard the sealing.

Thirty minutes before the operation starts and all of them are getting on their positions.

"Why does my belts feel so.. tight.." y/n keeps pulling her belts.

"Did you gain weight?" Connie asked.

"I think so.." y/n asnwered and flipped her hair. "Damn hair."

"Don't worry! Once this mission's finished.. we'll go down the town!" Krista smiled. y/n smiled back.

"Oi brat." Levi called her. y/n looked at him. "You'll come with me, don't go away." He said and stood beside y/n.

y/n nod and saw krista and the others smirking at her. What the hell...

They waited a while and the gate finally opened.

"Adcance!" Erwin screamed. The scouts forwarded their horses and started using odm gear when they entered wall maria.

Once the squad is guarding the gate, eren will transform. The others are guarding at the top of the wall to sight any titans coming in. 

y/n, levi, mikasa, and armin are guarding the gate. y/n shoot a green flare smoke to signal eren that it's clear.

Eren jumped at the roof and bites his hands.

Eren transformed into titan and go straight at the big rock. Everyone thought that the mission is gonna be successful because there are no titans.. but..

Their eyes all widened when the armored titan appeared outside the gate.

The citizens starts panicking and begging for the scouts to let them enter wall maria.

Levi,y/n, mikasa and armin got away from the gate before the armored titan comes.

They tought that the colossal will also appear so the scouts at the top of the wall jumped.

"Why are the scouts so chill?! Aren't they scared?!"

"They really wanted us to die here! Help!"

"Open the wall!"

"Please let my child enter the wall! Just my child"

"We're begging you.. the armored is here! Open the wall!"

The people of wall maria started shouting and getting mad. The scouts are having a calm face because the things goes as planned.

Hange knew that the armored or colossal will appear again. So she figured out a way to defeat the armored and colossal.

The armored has it's skin hardened in all of it's body. The colossal is too tall too high to take out it's nape.

She prepared the bombs and thunder spears. The thunder spears are like the bombs but it's speared and perfect for long-range bombing.

y/n fired a red flare smoke and thousands of scouts with thunder spears appeared from the houses.

The armored titans continues breaking everything because it knows that there's no weapon that can destroy or kill him.

They fired the thunder spears and pulled the strings once it's attached to the armored titan.

The armored titan was shocked because it destroyed the hardened on it's body.