| FOURTHY-FIVE

A/N;: THANK YOU FOR 2K READS!!

Y/N'S POV

I Just came back after being called at the central, i was changing my clothes because they said they wanted to go down the town.

"Mom! Have you seen my tissue?!" Loreley shouted.

Levi opened the door. "Didn't you got a new one earlier?" He asked.

"I-- i lost it.." she looked away.

"Tch." Levi exclaimed and handed her a tissue. "Use this."

"Thanks dad!" She exclaimed and ran at her room.

I looked at the mirror and tried to pull my shirt down. Jeez, it's so tight. 

"Rgh.." i exclaimed and pulled it. Shit. The button gave up. "What the.."

I heard levi chuckled. "I'll get you a new one." He said and flipped my hair.

I looked at him.  "Am i getting big.. or the shirt..?" I asked.

He stared at me and cupped my face. "Maybe your chest."

My eyes widened and i laughed. "Stop that." He laughed too and fixed his hair.

"Onii-chan! You bastard!" I heard loreley shouted from outside and heard heavy footsteps.

I looked out. "What?"

"I didn't mean to! Moooom!" Viel shouted because loreley was chasing him with a-- pen?

"What is happening you two.." i chuckled and pulled loreley. "Put it down." I told her and she put down the pen and crossed her arms.

"He spilled the milk on my skirt." Loreley said.

I Chuckled. "You have some pretty skirts, go on and change." I told her. She walked up to their room and i stopped her. "Hep! Little miss." I exclaimed and crossed my arms.

She looked at me. "Y-yes..?"

"What did you call your brother?" I raised my eyebrows.

She smiled. "Handsome g-guy." She said and ran at her room.

This little girl is learning to curse. Where did she heard those.

Levi got out of our room. "I'm done." He said and walked up to me.

"Mr. Ackerman, your collars are- mmph!"He gave me a smooch on my lips and goes down downstairs.

"Mom we're going now?" Viel asked.

"Y-yeah.. let's go." I smiled and waited for loreley.

We got out of the house and met connie and jean on the way just about to hop on a carriege.

"Oi y/n! Captain! I heard that armin's gonna throw a party later! Just for us!" Jean waved.

A party?

"For what?" Levi asked while helping the kids on the carriage.

"Nothing, he just said he wants to hang out with us on day off." Says jean. "You guys off to somewhere?" He asked.

"Yeah, we'll just have a bonding." I smiled.

"Okay! Take care!" Jean waved.

"See ya guys later! On dinner!" Connie also waved.

We hop onto the carriage. "Are you going?" I asked levi.

He looked at me. "If you'll be there then i'll go." He said and looked at the two. I also looked at them and saw how grumpy are they on each other.