| EIGHT

Y/N'S POV

I woke Up 9am in the morning..  "...another work day.." i sighed. I stood up and notice that the tulip krista gave me was here.

I smiled and walked toward it. I grabbed one tulip and smelled it.

*---------------------------------------------------------*

"Onee-chan? Who's that girl? I asked my older sister..

She was holding a little blonde girl.

"Oh... y/n, this is historia.. say hi to her!" My sister said.

I looked at her and handed out my hands. "Hello!"

She smiled. "Hello there.."

My sister chuckled. "I hope you two can get together."

"Hey! Wanna play with me?" I asked historia.

She nod. "I'd love to!"

My sister was just watching us while historia and me are playing at the sand. I'm building a castle while historia is..

"Historia? What are you making?" I asked. "Is that a snowman?"

She nod. "Yeah.. does it look ugly?"

"Eh? No! It's perfect!" I smiled at her. I stood up and picked up a small stick and small stones. "Here.. put some details in mr. Snowman.." i gave it to her.

"Thanks! It's beautiful now!" She put it in mr. Snowman.

I smiled and looked at my big sister. My smile faded when i saw her tearing up. I walked towards her and asked. "Onee-chan? Why are you crying?"

She wiped her cheeks. "Oh no i'm not! Haha! Go play with historia there.." sje smiled.

"Okay!"

"How do you know my big sister?" Historia asked me.

"Eh? Because she's my sister too!" I laughed.

She laughed too. "Wow! She's our sister!"

She caressed my hair. "You got a beautiful hair y/n.. you have the same color of my sister's eyes!"

"What do you mean? Big sister has blue eyes.. just like yours." I said.

"What? She has purple eyes tho.." she looked at my sister.

"No.. you're silly.." we laughed.

I always play with historia.. my big sister always brings her here so we play. Big sister always watch over us and play with us too. She's cooking us delicious foods like mashed potatoes!

The mashed potatoes is my favorite and i can't believe that historia loves that too!

Until one day.. I haven't see historia again.

"Onee-chan.. where's historia?" I asked her.

"Oh... Sh-she's busy.. so  she can't come here." She asnwered.

I just played alone with mr. Snowman that historia and me made. I always think that that was her.

I thought she will come back here when she's not busy anymore. But i think she's always busy.

Until one night.. my father and sister argued about us..

"Why did you let that child see her?!"