| THIRTY-NINE

THIRD PERSON'S POV

TIMESKIP *6 YEARS LATER*

"Miyuki.. you should share that with your brother.." viel told miyuki.

"Fine.." miyuki exclaimed and cut the chocolate in half and shared it with miyoki. "Here ya go.."

"Thanks." Miyoki said and took a bite.

"Onii-san.. i dropped mine." Loreley pulled viel's shirt.

"What.. you can have this." Viel gave his chocolate to loreley. Loreley grabbed it and goes where hime was.

"Hmm.. they'll be here any minute by now.." viel exclaimed while he looked at the time, waiting for their parents.

*DOOR OPENS*

"Anna!" Armin exclaimed and smiled at her.

"Hi.." anna smiled back and ran at armin. "Are we going now?" She asked.

"Yeah.. You too guys." Armin said and bought the kids outside.

"Bye hime!" They waved at hime.

"See you guys!" Hime waved back while holding historia's hands.

As they opened the gate they saw their parents waiting for them. Viel held loreley's arms and pulled her together to their parents.

"Tch! I can walk alone!" Loreley crossed her arms.

"You're slow." Viel said.

"Stop that you two.. " levi patted both of he's childrens head.

"Where's mom?" Loreley asked.

"She's with anna's mom. They're still practicing." Levi said.

"Can we see them?" Viel asked.

"Fine." Levi said and talked to armin. Armin approves and take the kids up to the wall again.

They actually got there so many times. But they still wanted to see their parent's titan a hundred times.

"D-dad.. we're going to fall." Anna closed her eyes.

"Eh? We're not.. silly" armin chuckled.

Anna's the daughter of the 15th commander of survey corps, armin arlert. And the host of female titan, annie leonhart. She got the blonde hair of her mother and blue eyes. In fact, she got the looks of her mother but she has a personality like arlert.

Viel and loreley ackerman's the children of Captain of the survey corps, levi ackerman and host of the warhammer titan, y/n reiss. They both got the black hair of levi and looks. The fact that they have the hard-headed attitude like y/n but they're brave as them.

Miyuki & Miyoki Yeager are the sons of The host of founding and attack titan, eren yeager and a royal girl from the azumabito and Ackerman clan, mikasa ackerman. They both got eren's hair brunette hair and green eyes. Their attitude and personality are different from each other. Miyuki is a talkative, cheerful person and miyoki is a shy boy.

Hime Reiss is the only daughter of The queen of paradis island, historia reiss. She has the looks and beautiful eyes of her mother. She also got the cheerful personality like historia.

"What are they doing?" Miyuki asked.

"We've captured a bunch of titans and they're killing 'em now." Armin said.

"Tch.. ugly.. and creepy creatures." Loreley said and flipped her hair.

Armin, levi, and the others gathered on a place away from the kids. They left the kids in the middle and told them not to move there. They explained something and decided to call a meeting to the 104th and the titan shifters.