| FIFTHY-FOUR

TYSM FOR 3.1K READS LOVELOTS!

Y/N'S POV

TIMESKIP: 9 MONTHS LATER

"Lady y/n! It's done!" A lady said and i heard a loud cry of a baby as i was panting.

"H-ha.." i exclaimed.

They cleaned me and the baby, i was so tired but the medic said don't ever close my eyes. They transferred me to the clinic room and there the squad has surrounded me.

"Where's the baby?!" Loreley cheered.

I chuckled. "Wait for it.." i smiled at her and the door opened.

A cry of a baby was echoing in the room.

Levi walked towards it but the medic glared at him. "The mother should be the one the baby needs to see first." The medic said and handed me the baby.

"Tch. He already saw nurses." Levi exclaimed.

I smiled and carried my son on my arms. "Hehe.. hi Von..!" I exclaimed and played with his cheeks.

"Von huh? That's a great name." Jean exclaimed.

"The kids named it." Levi said and patted viel and loreley.

Loreley and viel can't stop smiling. I know how happy you are too!

"Look, it's dad, big brother, and big sister." I smiled at von and he raised his small arms and touched my face.

You're so small.. how cute you are!

"Congratulations onee-san!" Historia cheered. All of them congratulated us and we thanked them. I looked down at my son.

Look how happy they are waiting for you..

"Captain, are we up for another girl?" Connie teased levi.

"Tch. Shut up bald head."  He said and they laughed.

A moment later, the squad left and giving us time to rest and spend time with von.

"Dad, can i hold him?" Viel asked when levi was carrying von.

"Sure.. careful." Levi said and handed von carefully to viel.

"He's-- heavy." Viel said and laughed. "Hello there!" He exclaimed. Von cried. "What did i do to you--"

We laughed when he just carried von and he cried. "He doesn't know you yet sweetie." I told him.

"Oh.. well i'm viel ackerman! I'm your big brother jeez.." he exclaimed. "Grow up soon so we can play." He smiled at him.

I looked at loreley who's standing beside levi. "Loey.. do you wanna hold him?" I asked.

She fluttered. "Oh.. no, i might drop him or something.." she refused and hid behind levi.

She's so excited to see von but she's scared huh?

"Come here." Levi said and grabbed von from viel. "Open your arms." He told loreley.

"Dad... No.." she refused.

"How will he get to know you if you won't touch him?" He asked and loreley Opened her arms. "Hold him carefully.." he added and put von on her arms.

She was just looking at it. "Woah.." she exclaimed and looked at viel. "It's not heavy at all!" She cheered.

"Eh?" Viel exclaimed. "How did that happen."

I chuckled and the door opened.

"Hello lady y/n! We're just here to give von-sama his towel that you requested." The lady said and walked up to me.