Chapter 34-Weapon Of Mass Destruction

Before you all would read this, I have to give a shout out to @mariz_me_bea for her comment in the previous chapter. She made a strong point and I had to think about it after I have posted it. And now, here comes the 34th chapter which almost killed me while typing it. (I seriously had a hard time writing this while trying to keep the rating PG 13.) [another shout out to my bae, @spencie_bear for the moral support for this chapter though I was denying that I was writing THIS.)

ENJOY!  ♥

[Please read author's note after this chapter]

Kiss Me - Ed Sheeran

[P.S. If you feel uncomfortable reading scenes like this, feel free to skip this and just proceed to the last part or just go to the next chapter]

Chapter 34—Weapon Of Mass Destruction

We made our way to our room with my legs wrapped around Andrew’s waist.  His hands were supporting my bottom while I had my arms around him. As we reached our bedroom, Andrew slowly and carefully put me down on the bed. 

“This is not a dream. This is real, right?” He whispered to himself after he broke out from our kiss with a smile forming on his lips.

“It is.” I answered, giggling. God, he looked so cute and hot. Is that even possible? I grabbed him by his collar and kissed him.

I could feel him smile and I let go of his collar and started unbuttoning his shirt. He quickly removed it off him and positioned himself on top of me, breaking our kiss.  My thighs were in between his knees and I took the chance to check out his body. I always do that secretly but a woman should take her chance every time she has it, right?

I sat right up and he leaned towards me, meeting my lips once again. I then felt his hands making its way through my shirt. I wrapped my arms around his neck and didn’t protest as he started unbuttoning my shirt. All of a sudden, I heard the sound of my shirt’s buttons hitting the floor or the wall.

“Did you just…?” I asked pulling out of the kiss. He looked at me questioningly as if he was innocent.

“What?”

“You just ripped my shirt, Drew.” I pointed out, rolling my eyes. I then removed my now ruined shirt.  “I like this shirt.”

“It’s just a shirt, Christie.” He sighed.

“It’s a gift, okay?” I told him, pouting a little. His eyebrows furrowed and I noticed there was jealousy in his eyes which made me smile. “It’s your gift, idiot.”

“Oh.” He mumbled as his facial expression softened.  I then kissed him full on the lips for being so cute.

“You didn’t even recognize your own gift.” I laughed as I lay flat on our bed with only my bra and slacks on.

“We forgot to turn the lights on so obviously, I wouldn’t be able to see what exactly you were wearing.” He retorted and I just laughed.

“Not my fault.” I scoffed.

“Oh. Alright.” I heard him say before he started tickling me.

“Stop. Stop. Stop!” I screamed in between my pants. He stopped and we just stared at each other.

He then planted soft kisses on my jaw line and then down to my neck.  His hand was on my breast, squeezing it to my pleasure.  As he moved further down the south, I felt his hand on the waistband of my slacks. He then unbuttoned it and I helped him by kicking it off me.