Chapter 41-Fears and Breakdowns

Chapter 41—Fears and Breakdowns

Third Person P.O.V.

Andrew quickly rushed to Christie as soon as she fell on the floor. As soon as he saw blood trickling between her thighs, he never felt so scared in his life.

"The baby..." Portia cried making Cristoph look at her. Cristoph was obviously torn whether to run to his sister or to be worried when his fiancée cried about a baby.

"Our baby?" Cristoph asked, not knowing what Portia meant. It scared the living shit out of him to hear Portia saying those words with a lot of concern and fear.  

"N-no," Portia answered, shaking her head as tears were threatening to fall. "T-their baby. Christie's pregnant."

Everyone froze in their place as soon as Portia dropped the last two words. Cristina, Fatima and Andrew's sister immediately clamped their hands over their mouth as they looked at Christie who was now being carried by Andrew.

"Open the fucking door!" Andrew ordered as he kicked the door of the driver.

The driver immediately got out of his car in panic. He then ushered Andrew and helped him bring Christie inside his car.

"Drive to the hospital," Andrew told the shaking driver. "Now!"

The driver immediately sped up and drove his way to the nearest hospital.

"Christie, baby, please, stay with me." Andrew whispered as he ran his thumb across Christie's cheeks. His tears were threatening to fall and his hands were shaking.

Seeing her reaction, when Tiffany told them about the news, broke his heart. He just wanted to talk to her. To make her listen to her pleas, but he never thought it would come t this. He felt like dying as soon as he saw the car hit his beloved wife.

*

"Get the car now!" Courtney pushed Drake, pulling everyone out of their shocked state.

"Let's go!" Zoey said as she also pushed Jay towards their parked cars.

Jay and Drake immediately pulled out their car keys, letting go of the balloons and unlocked their cars.

 Christian immediately crossed the street and unlocked his own car. "Come on!"

Cristina and Joseph immediately ran towards their son and hopped inside his car. Cristoph then helped Portia as they made their way towards Christian's vehicle. Thomas then ran inside their house and grabbed his car keys.

"Get out of our house!" Alyssa ordered as she glared at Tiffany.

"Are you deaf?! Or you want me to drag your ass out of our house?! " Alyson screamed at Tiffany. "Get the out!"