Chapter 43-In This Together

Hi guys! I'm sorry I was out of town I didn't get to post this right away. I hope you'd like this chapter c:

Never Be Alone- Shawn Mendes

Chapter 43-In This Together

Christie's P.O.V.

I felt someone squeezing my hand in a soothing manner as if patiently waiting for me to wake up. I then heard footsteps coming in and out of the room. Wait, why would people come in and out of our bedroom?

I then opened my eyes and closed it again when the blinding lights hit me. I quickly pulled my hand away from whoever holding it and tried to adjust my eyes from the room's light. My head was feeling light. How long have I been sleeping?

"Thank God, you're up." I heard Andrew breathe out. It was him holding my hand all along. I looked at him as he began to touch my cheek. He looked like he hadn't slept a wink. His eyes? His eyes were puffy red. Has he been crying?

"W-what happened?"I asked as I raised my hand to touch his cheeks. "Were you crying?"

"I'm just really thankful you're okay," Andrew whispered as he kissed my forehead. "W-we're here in the hospital. Can you still remember what happened?"

I then averted my gaze from him and began to look around the room. Indeed, I was in the hospital. Those boring white walls just wouldn't leave me, would they?

I then heard the door open and a few seconds later; I caught a sight of Danny and Emily. Before I could even utter a word towards the two, Danny's fist suddenly met Andrew's jaw making me and Emily gasp.

"I told you, didn't I? If you cheat on her, I told you I would beat the shit out of you," Danny told through gritted teeth. His fists were clenched and his chest was rising up and down, heavily. "Why the fuck did you knock another woman up? I supported your ship so much! I supported your relationship and you just have to fuck it up. Now, look at her!"

Christian immediately placed himself in between Andrew and Danny. "Daniel, stop."

"Stop?!" Daniel told Christian. "You're her brother and you just asked me to stop? Shouldn't you be the first one to hit this jerk over her for cheating on your sister?!"

"Stop, okay?!" I managed to say, making everyone look at me.

"What's happening in here?" I heard my mom say as she entered the room. Her gaze then landed on me and I could see how relieved she became. "You're up! Are you alright?"

I nodded at her trying to flash a smile but then I remembered why I was here in this hospital bed. I was hit by a car. My eyes grew open and my hands automatically found my stomach rubbing it.

"M-mom? D-Drew?" I asked, helplessly as I clutched on my hospital dress. "I...I'm pregnant. Drew?"

I could feel everyone tensed up as soon as I have mentioned it. "Drew?"

"We'll leave you two here to talk. I'll be staying outside if you need me." My mom told as she urged everyone to leave the room. I then looked at Drew questionably as he just sighed, looking extremely torn.

"W-what is it?" I asked, feeling cold and scared. I then noticed how Andrew took a deep breath as he held my hand tightly. "What is it?!"

"W-we've lost the baby, Chris." Andrew told me. I felt my body froze as soon as I have heard him say those words.

"N-no. You're kidding me, right?" I mumbled, shaking my head. "Tell me that was just a joke!"

"I'm sorry," He said as he started crying. "I'm sorry."