Chapter 25-Ride Home

Apologies for making you all wait. :( 

BTW, this chapter is dedicated to the fab Lorraine for making that super awesome trailer on the side. It's perf. <3 It's giving me the feels. She also made that movie poster. Isn't she awesome?

Anyway, here's the unedited and freshly typed chapter 25. I got really busy with school. Sorry!

 HAPPY THANKSGIVING!

Chapter 25—Ride Home

“OMG Chris! He’s calling. What should I do?” Daniel asked me as he stared at his phone in awe. “I should answer it, should I not?”

“It’s up to you, Dan. I’m pretty sure you want to answer it right now.” I told him honestly. “Go, answer it. I don’t mind.”

He then gave me a small smile before answering the call. As soon as he has placed it next to his ears, I saw how the emotions in his face had changed.  The sadness in his eyes quickly faded as it was replaced by relief. “Yes! I will. See you in a few minutes?”

A few more seconds later, Daniel had his phone on his pocket and a grin was plastered on his face.

“You’re going now, aren’t you?” I told him as he looked at me.

“Well, uhm…” He mumbled as he touched his ear.

“You don’t really have to make up an excuse, you know?” I told him with a genuine smile on my face. “He wanted to talk to you in person, yeah?”

He nodded. “He’s outside of my apartment. He said he wanted to apologize and whatever.”

“Talk to him. Let him explain. You can work things out, I’m sure. ” I told him as I placed my hand on top of his. “It’s obvious he likes you still.”

“Thanks, Chris.” He thanked as he placed his free hand on top of mine and gripped it. “You sure you’ll be fine here if I leave though?”

“Absolutely, hun. I’ll just call Andrew or take a cab home.” I said as we both untangled our hands.

“That Andrew guy though” He said with a smirk.

“Why? What’s with him?” I asked curiously.

“He’s hot.”

“You’ve already told me that.”

“I know and you like him.”

“Aren’t we talking about you and Hans here?” I said raising my eyebrows. “Our agenda for tonight is for you to pour out your feelings, remember?”

“Well, since there was an unexpected turn of events, we could talk about you and Andrew.”

“There’s nothing to talk about, Dan. Stop it.”

“The fact that he drove you here and the death glare I got from here while you were making your way to this table only means that there is something, Christie.” He pushed, wiggling his eyebrows.

“He was glaring at you? You could have told me right when I got here.” I pouted. I can’t believe Andrew was being hostile towards Danny!

“I just didn’t mind it because I was too busy sulking about me and Hans’s situation but now that we—”

“But now, you should probably leave or would you like him to wait for you for an hour?” I cut him off before he would start on pestering me about Andrew and me.

“Fine! Let’s get things straight though, are you really sure that he is just your best friend?” He asked, his eyes were fixed on me and his eyebrows were raised.