Chapter 4 - A Lost Puppy Who Was Asking For Directions

HEEEY!! I have another update! <3

Dedicated to: OrangeChicken Her story "I'll protect you" is really amazing. I love it. :D

 A photo of Courtney and Drake on the side by the way. ;)

Anyway, here's chapter 4. ;)

Chapter 4 - A lost puppy who was asking for directions

My head feels so heavy. I feel like there’s someone smashing it with hammer as well. It hurts like hell! It feels like it’ll break in a few minutes.

“Oh crap.” I heard a familiar voice mumbled beside me. You know that feeling when you just want to sleep back again because you are having a freaking headache and you just want to smack the person sleeping beside you for suddenly speaking and won’t stop from moving? Yeah, that’s what I’m feeling right now! “Shut up, okay?!” I murmured before placing another pillow in my head to cover my ears. I want to smash this pillow I’m hugging right now at the person beside me. Wait, I’M WITH SOMEONE?! IN BED?!

My eyes automatically lit up, disregarding the fact that I’m suffering from an extreme hang over. I turned towards my right and saw a half naked Andrew. What?! My eyes got wider as I saw his figure seated at the right side of my bed, looking extremely shocked. I then looked at myself underneath my blanket. I was only wearing my underwear. A lump formed in my throat making it hard for me to swallow. Shit! What have I gotten myself into? I sat up pulling the blanket up, covering my body.

“Wa…Why…What…” I mumbled, lost for words, I don’t exactly know what to say. Oh sweet Jesus, please tell me I’m just sleeping. I have to wake up from this dream rather nightmare. I’m naked and in bed with a very good friend of mine, rather like a best friend already then I’m suffering from a severe hang over. Seriously, could my situation get any worse?!

“Go and get dressed. We’ll talk later.” I heard a very familiar voice of a woman said in a very stern and disappointed look. I shouldn’t have asked if my situation could get any worse cause apparently it did. My mom is here. I felt the blood over all my body stopped to run along my veins. My jaw literally dropped and my breathing and heart beat stopped for a minute, if that was even possible. I closed my eyes and inhaled deeply before turning my body behind me where my door and the voice I’ve heard is located.

“We’ll see you both at the restaurant of the hotel we’re staying at.” My dad said as he turned his back and walked out of my room. The shock and anger was evident in both of my parents’ face. “Go get a shower and we’ll talk over lunch.” With that, they shut the door close leaving me completely speechless.

“We’re doomed.” I heard Andrew sighed as he slumped himself back at my bed. Wait, how did we get here in the first place? I…I can’t remember anything!

“How the hell did we get here? Why the fuck are we naked?!” I asked, blocking the thought of me having sex with him last night. He looked at me as if I was a lost puppy who was asking for directions. “Don’t give me that look, Andrew Vaughn Jenkins! I’m talking to you!” I whined kicking his feet.

“Really, Christie? You’re acting like a child now?” He asked as he sat back again. His blue orbs were staring straight at my hazel ones and his face is very serious.

“Just answer me!” I said slamming my hand on my bed. Yeah, I know, really mature.

“You can’t remember a single thing from last night?” He asked as he runs his hand through his messy black hair.