Chapter 16- Detective Williams

Hello! I'm back! I'm sorry it took me almost a month?

I'm mostly out of town. I shouldn't share my experiences these past few days here because I'm pretty sure you guys aren't interested. *Laughs at myself*

Just wanted you guys to know that I'm alive though I almost died. LOL (Thank God I'm still alive!)

Here's the 16th chapter. 

Chapter 16— Detective Williams

After the three and a half hour tour in the yacht, the hotel’s van was waiting when we docked. We were then driven back to the hotel. Andrew and I were quiet on the way to the hotel. We were both busy appreciating the view of the island. We would only call each other’s attention if we wanted the other to see what we had just seen.

When we get back to the hotel, we decided to take a little rest. The flight and the tour were actually tiring. Not to mention the heavy traffic here in Hawaii. Andrew immediately plopped himself to the bed, obviously tired too. “Don’t kick me out of the bed just yet.”

“Where am I supposed to sleep then?”I crossed my arms looking at him, viciously.

“You haven’t even showered yet.”I pointed out as I continued to glare at him.  It was no use though.

“My shorts have dried up during lunch.”He mumbled as he shifted his position for him to be more comfortable. His eyes were closed.

“I’ll go take a shower but don’t take up the entire space.”I warned him as I opened my bag to get my necessities. Sure, the hotel has provided us shampoos and lotions but not feminine wash and hair conditioner.

After taking a long and warm shower, I found Andrew on the bed. He was sleeping peacefully. His face looked calm as usual but there’s a smile—a faint smile while sleeping. He must be having a good dream. I decided not to wake him up and just let him sleep.

After drying my hair, I slipped myself into the bed beside Andrew careful not to wake him up. I’m hoping to be up before dinner. I then remembered our parents wanting us to call them but I’m tired so I might just call them later.

I have dreamt.  I have dreamt of the night when Andrew and I first sneaked out to attend a party. Just like that night, I was wearing skinny jeans underneath my pyjama. So in case my parents would check on me around 9 pm, when they would usually check up on me, they’d find me in it sleeping peacefully. After they had checked up on me, I made sure they went back to their room before I silently snuck out of the house.

Andrew and I went to the party when Jay pulled over at the curb after a few minutes. Then it shifted to the room where there were around seven of us playing spin the bottle. I was dared to kiss Andrew on the lips. We were each other’s first kiss. It shifted again and I was on the dance floor with Cole smirking at me. My dream was almost similar to what happened that night if not for the fact that Andrew punched Cole before he could even try to force himself on me.

Then my dream shifted again. I was in my dorm room giggling, obviously drunk while I was on my bed.  I told the guy in my room to stay over. Then it turned blurry until I felt an arm around my waist. It felt comfortable. I feel like I wanted to snuggle closer.

My eyelid opened only to realise I was just dreaming. I am in a hotel in Hawaii. I shifted my position and found Andrew was still sleeping. I slowly took off his arm and made my way out of the room.  I should grab something to eat.