Chapter 5-Abnormally Normal

HELLO BELOVED READERS!!!

Thank you for reading this! I love you soooo much! This chapter is a looooong one since you guys made me really happy by voting and commenting. :D It even reached #253 in the humor section and #480 in the romance section. :D

Oh, I've changed the cover of the book. I did that but which one should I use, the one I'm currently using or the one on the side? :)

Dedicated to: MiaNavarro123 ;) [She guessed it correctly.]

Chapter 5—Abnormally Normal

After spending a few hours with my friends yesterday, Andrew and I went to sell my car. It’s heart breaking, really. I need to sell it though ‘cause apparently it keeps on breaking down every now and then. It’s my first car, given to me by my parents after graduating high school. You see, I’m a very sentimental person though it’s not that obvious but I am. After selling it at a reasonable price, Andrew dropped me off at my dormitory to pack my things up. Now, I’m sitting at the front seat of his car with our bags at the compartment and some at my lap. I’m still a girl, you know? I have a lot of things!

I plugged in my iPod at his car speaker and began playing random music to ease the nervousness inside me. I don’t know but I have a feeling that the lunch with the Jenkins today won’t be like the previous lunches we’ve shared with them. Do you know that feeling when you feel a little negative because you’re feeling like there’s something bad that’s about to happen? I’m feeling that exact feeling inside!

“Is that your phone ringing?” Andrew asked making me look at his direction; his eyes were focused on the road. I then realized my phone was actually ringing. I took it and answered as I saw the caller.

“Hey, on your way to Church with mom and dad?” I asked as I noticed the time, it’s unusual for my brother to call me at 7:42 am. He doesn’t do it that much only for special occasions like when my beloved hamster died. Notice , he was laughing while informing me. He’s not showing any sympathy for my hamster’s death! I’m still suspecting him for killing my hamster and Christian is his ally for that crime.

“Nope, we’re already home now.” He said making my mouth formed into an ‘O’. My family usually attends church at 8 a.m. If they’re home by now meaning they went to church earlier, attended the mass at 6:30 a.m.! It’s not that I’ve memorized the church’s schedule but in case you have forgotten, we religiously go to church.  “I just want you to know that you and Andrew should drop off your things at home first then go attend the 9 a.m. mass.  That was Mom’s instructions, by the way.” He informed. “Oh, and the lunch will be held at our house instead of the Jenkins’ for…some reason…” He added murmuring the last two words.

“Okay? Well, what was the reason by the way?” I asked curiously.

“To put it lightly, The twins played in their kitchen and now, Fatima and mom will cook at our house instead.” He informed me, I can feel him holding his laughter back.

“Okay? Are they still playing at their kitchen? Oh well, never mind. See you in a bit, Cristoph.” I replied before putting my phone back in my pocket.

“Playing in the kitchen? Are there kids in your house?” Andrew asked as I kept my phone back in place.

“Nope, but in yours” I said casually making him furrow his eyebrows, looking a little confused. “Your younger cousins aren’t there if that’s what you’re thinking.” I said as if reading his thoughts. I can be a psychic now, man! Only for chosen people though.