Chapter 6- "Getting Out Of A Maze Without An Exit"

Hello sweeties! :D

It's sad I only got 16 votes for the previous chapter but hey, even though I don't have 20 votes the 6th chapter is here. :D

Chapter 6- "getting out of a maze without an exit"

As I stormed out of the dining room, I quickly went straight to my room, shutting the door behind me, chanting the words “not happening”. I then went to my bed covered with purple sheets and hugged my pillow as I leaned my back towards the head board of my bed, stared at my ceiling.

Did my brothers know about this? Did the twins know about this? Is this the reason why they made me promiseon that stupid game? I groaned as I realized how stupid I was not realizing as early as possible what our consequence would be.

I know even when I was young, my mom and Mrs Jenkins would keep on pushing me and Andrew together in the hope of us getting into a relationship. I remembered they forced him to take me to the homecoming.  Yes, we had fun there but we’re friends. Of course, we would have fun.

I didn’t know they would go up to the extent of forcing us to get married. My mom knew me too well and I thought I knew her that much, but I guess I was wrong. She is the person I look up to when it comes with love. I want a marriage like hers. A marriage filled with love, it wasn’t forced. How could they do this to me?

I didn’t realize tears have started escaping from my eyes. I was too busy in my own thoughts to hear the noises outside of my room. I don’t care. I’m mad at them. I’m mad at my parents for doing this. I’m mad at my brothers for not telling me and for not helping me out of this.

A sudden knock on my room, pulled me out of my thoughts. I quickly removed the tears rolling down across my cheeks. “Leave me alone!” I screamed as the knocking wouldn’t stop.

“Christie, it’s me.” A deep and husky voice calmly said as he continued to knock on my door. “I’ll come in, okay?” With that, I heard my door open.

I quickly threw my pillow towards his direction as I shout: “I said leave me alone!”

“Christie, calm down.” Andrew said as he catches the pillow and strides towards my bed.

“Calm down?! Calm down?” I yelled at him. “How do you manage to be that calm, huh? I’ll be forced to marry my supposedly best friend. How could I be calm?! I don’t want to marry anyoneyet, not alone you!” I screamed as my tears escaped and rolled across my cheeks.

“Christie, calm the fuck down, okay?” He asked as he took a deep breath, hurt flashed across his face for a split seconds. “Do you think I want this too? I would never force someone to marry me.” He added as calmly as possible but I know there was a tension in his voice as he sat at my bed.

“This is your entire fault! If you weren’t there in my bed, we wouldn’t be in this situation right now!” I shouted slamming my hands on my bed.

“Oh? This is my fault now?” He asked now, glaring at me. Andrew is usually calm and I knew I hit the wrong button for making him lost his temper. I should feel guilty but I just hate this entire situation. “Who got drunk that night after being attacked by Cole? I tried to stop you from getting drunk but you never listened! I took you in your dorm room to assure your safety. It wasn’t my fault that some redhead started puking on my goddamn shirt!” he stood up as he continued.