Chapter 1- Your Face Looks Like A Skunk's Butt!

**Read at your own risk. The following contents may contain words that may not be suitable for all audiences. This chapter is also subject for revision.

Hello there awesome wattpad readers! Here comes the first chapter of my new story.

Please do enjoy~

Dedicated to: Makeandoffer, I am a fan of this lady, her stories are incredible! It's fun and well written. I've read almost all of her stories.

Chapter 1- Your Face Looks Like a Skunk's butt!

Throwing my jeans and long sleeved blouse on, grabbing my car keys, I quickly ran out of my room without even brushing my red hair. I’m used to having it all messed up; I’d just comb it using my hand later for I’m fuckin’ late for school now! I put on my converse shoes and run as fast as I could towards the kitchen where I know my mom currently is.  “Fuck you, table!” I silently cursed as I hit my knee with the table while on my way to the kitchen.

“Were you swearing, Christie?” My mom asked, with her hands on her waist as she raised her eyebrows at me, as I entered the kitchen. Her red hair was tied up showing her blue eyes piercing straight at my hazel ones, with a green apron around her waist.

“No, mom. I said ‘Love you, table!’” I quickly lied as I grabbed a sandwich that she was currently doing on one of the plates on the counter. “I woke up late, gotta get going!” I said before kissing her cheeks. “Please tell Dad, Christian and Christoph that I’m leaving.” I shouted as I made my way out of our house.

“Be careful!” I heard my mom shouted as I head out to my car.

“Do I really have to wait like that this weekend?” A familiar voice whined as I opened my car. I turn towards his direction; his hair was perfectly messed up, his blue eyes staring at me. He was wearing a V neck shirt which showed his toned body. “Done checking me out, Christie?” He said as he smirked with his two arms crossed over his chest.

“Asshole.” I mumbled only for him to hear. “You drive.” I commanded as I throw him the keys, purposely hard to his chest. Both of us have our own cars but he chose to leave it at his dorm and hitch with me.

“Ouch!” I heard him say as the key hits him. I didn’t respond whilst I just opened the door of my passenger’s seat and hopped on. “Last week before graduation, let’s go!” I heard him mutter as he hopped in the driver’s seat.

My name is Christie Williams. This is Andrew Jenkins, my childhood friend and neighbour. He is my mother’s best friend’s son.  He is my brothers’ friend too. Unfortunately for me, this asshole is also my classmate in college. Yes, till college. Well, we’re not really unfortunate with each other’s’ company though. Both of us grew up in conservative and old fashioned families. Swearing isn’t allowed in my home or in his so we really have to try our best not to be caught or else, we will feel our parent’s wrath. Mostly my mother or Mrs Jenkins though. We aren’t allowed to attend high school parties and college parties because they believe a lot of sins or immoral things happen in there so what the two of us do is to sneak out. Well, my eldest brother Christoph was sneaking with us before he graduated college. Christian, the second to the oldest brother of mine also knows about us sneaking out and he would come with us often too even after Christoph had graduated. We will then help each other out in making alibis and covering up with each other.

“You going to the party Courtney will be throwing on Saturday night after graduation?” Andrew said breaking the silence between the two of us and I saw him glance in my way.

“Not sure. Forgot about our parents coming for our grad?” I casually said as I looked his way. We live in a dormitory now that we got into college. Our chosen university is two towns away from our hometown so we would just come and visit them over weekends. If there comes a party on a weekend, we would go home after the party and wouldn’t stay overnight in our home town. We would tell our parents that we were busy for our projects and school shit which they would buy easily.