Ishq. ✔ (1)

Her arm was harshly captured by someone when she had placed her first step in her room.

"Tum nay Dada sa kia bakwas ki ha?" Locking the door of her room, he harshly spoke to her.

(What rubbish have you spoken to grandfather?)

Daneen jerked her arm from his hold and with an equally loud voice uttered. "koi bakwas nahi ki manay, bas manaa kia ha kay muja abhi rukhsati nahi karwani."
With narrowed eyes, she gritted her
teeth.

(I didn't speak any rubbish, but, I denied that I don't want Rukhsati now)

Murtaza took a step forward, only an inch of distance was left between them.

"Chup karkay Dada ke pass jao aur unsay kaho ka tumko unka faisla manzoor ha."
A vein was popping, trying to get out of his temple, indicating his anger.

(Quietly go to grandfather, and tell him that you accept his orders.)

But she didn't step back and mumbled, "nahi kaho gi, jo karna ha kar lo."

(I won't tell him, do whatever you want to do.)

An evil smirk formed on his lips, "Tum mujha boht light le rahi ho Daneen, shayd bhool gai ho ke Dada ki waja sa chup tha lakin ab mera sabr hatm hogaya ha. Ab dekho ma karta kia hun."
He took a step to unlocked the door.
"Aur han rukhsati to agly haftay hi hogi, to tayyri pakr lo."

(You are taking me very light Daneen, you are forgetting that I was quiet because of grandfather but now my patience level has demolished, now you will see what I can do, and yes, the Ruksati will surely be held next week, so get ready.)

Leaving her shell shocked, he left with an evil smirk.

With hurried steps, she went to her Dada's room.
Seeing her Dada reading a book calmly softens her eyes.

"Murtaza came to my room, he threatened me, Dada."
Alam Qureshi sighed after seeing his beloved daughter's distress.

"I warned him Daneen, but you know how stubborn he is."

"I don't want to hear anything. This is getting out of hand now. I will talk to Taya jaan." With moist eyes Daneen conversed.

"And you think Murtaza will change his mind? He didn't stop when I told him,
do you think he will change his mind because of his father. He is very stubborn Daneen.
Jab koi cheez wo thaan lay to kar kay hi sans layta ha."
Placing his glasses on a nightstand, Alam Qureshi muttered.

(When he determines something, he takes relief of breath after doing it)

Daneen Qureshi grew up in a broken household. Till the age of ten, she always saw her parents combatting and not communicating with each other. All these things had a deep effect on her life.

But at last, when her parents decided to divorce, it was the final nail in the coffin for Daneen as her belief in love was completely shattered.

Her mother won her custody and she took Daneen with her.
Daneen was just ten when she left the haveli.

Leaving everyone behind had a huge toll on her mental health.

But one favorable thing came with her leaving - she left the arrogant Murtaza Qureshi behind who was the most difficult man she had ever seen. A scowl would always be plastered on his face and whenever anyone would try to communicate with him, he would ignore them like he was allergic to people.
Murtaza was a very stubborn and difficult man who always scolded her on little things.

Daneen and her mother shifted to Lahore from Islamabad after her parents' divorce.

Her mother made her swore to never go back to the haveli, whenever her father would call to ask Daneen to come, she always denied it.

Her mother used to say to her, "Jis havelli na tumhari maa ko itni takleef di thi kia tum waha jana pasand abi bhi karti ho. Agr tum havelli jao gi to main smajh lun gi ka tumhay muj sa pyar nahi ha Daneen."

(The mansion which gave so much grief to your mother, do you still likes to go there. If you go to that mansion I will think that you don't love me Daneen)

Days passed into years and slowly her father's calls reduced to none.

Her mother remarried after some time and started her own family. Daneen could see the glint in her mother's eyes which she never saw before when she was with her father.

Daneen continued her life with her studies and never looked back.

Until one day after eight years, a call shook her whole existence.

Yasir Qureshi; her father had a heart attack.

Not even once Daneen asked her mother's permission and went straight to Islamabad.
She cried in front of Allah to make her father healthy again. She promised her Lord she would do anything.

Her lord did make her do something in exchange for her father's heath.

Her father made her do the most difficult thing.

He wanted Daneen to marry Murtaza.
And for Daneen, there was no going back. She signed those Nikkah papers and the law declared them husband and wife.

Vote and comment. :-)