(2)

Izhaan Hadid is rich. Very rich.

That was what I thought when I entered his house. He didn't utter anything else after that sentence and I was grateful for that because I couldn't handle more shocks.

His mother was the first one to notice us when we entered the living room.
The woman seemed more nervous than I was.

"I don't know what to say."
She lightly chuckled and took a step forward to hug me.

"I know this is not an ideal situation but I'm so happy my son is finally married now I can die in peace."

I glanced at Izhaan who rolled his eyes at his mother's statement.
"Don't mind her she watch too many dramas nowadays."

She released me and slapped her son's bicep which didn't even bulge.

"I didn't remember raising you this disrespectfully."

Izhann didn't speak again. Both mother and son were having a silent conversation with their eyes and it kind of made me uncomfortable.

"Well, you didn't introduce us to your wife Izhaan."

His father spoke next who was an exact copy of my husband except he was older. Izhaan looked at his father first then deeply stare at me.

"This is Rameen Yousuf, she was my employee two hours back now she is my wife."

I choked on my breath and bit my cheek hard enough to taste blood.

"Beta, have you told your parents yet?"
The kind old man questioned me and I don't know why it made my eyes wet with tears, first Izhaan now him. I wasn't in the state to go through telling those painful events again, thankfully Izhaan stepped in and handled the situation.

He made us all sit on the sofa and very calmly told them every event in detail that took place two hours back.

His mother was the first one to respond.
She cried for me and hugged me again for the second time that night.

"Since your parents are not here we will take responsibility for your Rukhsati, you will stay here till I set everything up."

"No Dad, there's no reason to prolong anything, we can do Valima later however Ammi likes but Rukhsati will happen today."
Izhaan didn't Sutter or hesitated while presenting his thoughts in front of his parents.

I know why we he was doing this, he knew I would find the courage to talk about the matter of divorce in front of his parents and I was going to do it but he beat me to it and convinced his parents.

I sent a heated glare at this way but he only raised his eyebrow which clearly showed that he was neither intimated by me nor he is doubtful.

It happened what he promised.
His mother made me wear her wedding dress which magically fit me, did my makeup, and made me wear her wedding jewelry.

They only had Izhaan and she dreamed of his wedding since he turned twenty. But he denied her each time. She said she couldn't have imagined his son's marriage would be this dramatic but she was over the moon and wouldn't change a single thing if anything would've been in her hands.

Izhaan was right she was dramatic, I smile whenever she tried to tell me anything related to Izhaan while readying me. She's sunshine full of energy and fell I in love with her. I've met her a handful of times before in the office but back then I had been professional and she was my boss's mother.

Now she's my mother-in-law.

His parents gave me their blessing and left me alone with him in his room.
When they finally left he locked the room and looked straight at me.

"I know what you did there."

"Good to know you're not dumb because I cannot imagine spending my life with a girl who can't connect the dots."

This made me angrier, I fisted my hands in a ball and took a step forward.

"Your mother told me that you were not ready to get married now what changed?"

"I wasn't but now that I am married, I don't want to change anything." His voice deepened.

"Why? You can have any girl just leave me and marry somebody else."
He chuckled while rubbing his jaw.

"Rameen I want my life without complications, I didn't want to get married because I knew what the outcome would be. You here need me just as I need you."

I blinked and then blinked again.

"So you married me just to get everyone off your back?"

He smiled. "You're not dumb at all wife."

Then he proceeded. "You will have everything you wish for but you will have to remain faithful to me you want to do the job do it, you want to do nothing, do nothing, you want to do shopping all day do it no one will question you as long as you remain honest in this relationship. You will known as my wife from now on, you will accompany me everywhere and in return, you will have everything and my protection, no one will touch a single strand of your hair as long as I'm alive."

He came closer, too much closer that I could smell his woodsy fragrance.

"Last but not least. "Nikkah Mubarak Rameen Izhaan."
He took a ring out of his pocket and placed it on my finger.

After Staring at me for a whole minute he went to the restroom for change.

Hiiiii
If you can tell I stole the last ring scene from my other story(mehmel and yazan my forever babies)
Soo last time i forget to tell you guys that this story's concept came to me a long wayy ago when when my phopho told me about the marriage law which implemented on valentines day (i think it still happens IDk) in her days i laughed after listening to this but it kinda stuck to me and here i'm writing the story.
Anyways how was the chapter please keep me in your prayers I will be so humbled.
Take care
Allah hafiz