Chapter one

1st December 2021

I just want to say is that this story is kind of going to be a bit slow at the beginning. I'm not going to rush the book. Seeing as the main character is a bit shy and apprehensive as she never had caregivers before or experience being little. And they only met for the first time.

I won't jump immediately into mdlg.

So please bare with me. It's kind of like a slow burn book. I want to make this book long as possible. Once again it's a nonsexual book. Only the mommies are in a relationship.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Lena's pov

Another late afternoon being spend working at the library. Don't get me wrong, I do enjoy it but staying late was slowly becoming a habit. My coworker, Chloe, somehow everyday had an emergency at home and therefore I had to take her shift. I was not so sure if she was telling the truth but I can't just make assumptions.

Plus I don't know how to say no. It was one of my weakness, and if I said no in any case I would feel bad and guilty.

Sighing, I packed the last of the new book arrivals and stack it up in alphabetical order. My arms hurt from carrying all these books and having to move the ladder to put the books in the correct places.

All the books looked interesting, I honestly couldn't wait to take some books home to read and cuddle with Mr Noodle. Mr Noodle loves when I read to him, he is my best friend. He is a ant eater. Weird animal to have as a stuffy, but I love him.

I never even introduced myself, so let me begin. Well, my name is Lena and I'm 20 years old and 4'10. I work at a library as a part time job, which I enjoy. I have no friends which kind of blows but I have my stuffy to talk to. And I think I might be a 'Little'.

I have black long hair and tan colour skin. My eye colour is hazel and I have a normal size nose. Not anything really special. I been told I have big doe eyes that make me look innocent and make me look young for my age. My height didn't help either.

I have never slipped before so I was not sure how 'little' I really am. But I have read about it and I kind relate to some of it. I do have some of the attendances of a little like sucking my thumb, talking to my stuffy and loving onesies and toys. I think i did not slip before because it might be the possibility that I do not have a caregiver. So I'm a bit sceptical in slipping completely without guidance and someone to help me. Anything could happen.

Seeing other littles on the internet have mommies and daddies kind of made me jealous. It's something I want, preferably a mommy or mommies. I don't feel comfortable with men.

Making my way back to the front desk, I sat in the chair and rested my head on my hands. Looking around the library, there were about 2 to 3 people inside. Today was a slow day just like any other day. Picking up a book about fairies with pretty pictures from the kids section, i began to read. So immerse in the book i didn't even notice my thumb slowly inching closer to my mouth.

"Hello there" I heard from in front of me. Lifting my head, I'm met with a gorgeous woman smiling at me.

"Hewwo" I spoke, confused on why I'm speaking like this. I realised I had my thumb in my mouth. My face heat with embarrassment as I quickly remove it.

"Sorry" i muttered a quick apology at the gorgeous woman.

"No, it's okay sweetheart. No harm done" she reassured me, still smiling a dazzling smile at me.

She called me sweetheart, I felt warmth fill my tummy.

"Thank you. My names Lena, how can I help you today, miss?" I asked, struggling to maintain eye contact. She was intimidating to look at with her bright green eyes.

"I'm looking for..ummm Seven sins of snow by Loxley Savage. Do you guys have it by any chance?" she questioned while furrowing her eyebrows in concentration.

"Let me check first, just give me a sec" I divert my gaze to the computer and looked for the book. Found it.

"We actually do have it, it just came in yesterday . If you will kindly follow me miss, I'll show you...." I moved my gaze back to the woman to see if she was listening but what I saw was increase my heart rate. She was looking at the book I was reading moments ago in her hands.

Oh freak!

"Interesting choice of book, Lena" she quirk a brow at me with a teasing smile.

"I-I-I.. that's not-..... it was just" I stuttered out, trying to come up with a good excuse. She's totally going to think I'm a baby and make fun of me.

I blink my eyes as tears sting in it. This is humiliating. I guess to noticed my eyes glazed over as her eyes widen upon seeing my reaction.

"Hey. Sweetheart, no need for tears. I think fairies are cool and pretty magical" she blurted out as something flash pass her eyes.

"You do?" I stared at her with big doe eyes an amazement. She wasn't going to make fun of me?

"I do, don't you think so hmm?" she asked as she put the book back down.

"I do! I love fairies and kitties and dolphins. Elephants are my favourite animal in the whole world. I have wings like fairy too!" I squealed out in a high pitch voice in complete excitement as something slip in me.

"Are you a fairy?" She fake gasp at me while staring at me with amusement.

"No! I'm not" I giggle at her silly statement.

Snapping back, I quickly shake my head and clear my throat to concentrate on what was important. This is new, I have never acted this way before or in front of anyone. This was different and unexpected. What made her different that it made me act like that? For that few seconds everything felt completely different.

"Good to know Lena" she chuckle at my excitement, while staring at me with a look I couldn't decipher.

Heat rush to my face. Muttering a apology to her but she just waved me off. Smiling awkwardly at her, I got up from my chair and started to show her to the direction of the book.

I looked at her out the corner of my eye while she was walking besides me. She looked about 5'10. She had on a white blouse and a black work pants, pair with a black heel. She smell really good, like a hint of vanilla and apples. I reach just a small bit above her chest area. I practically have to look up at her.I felt so little next to her.

I can't believe I acted like that. I just felt my head slip away and a switch flipped on.

I tried not to look at her again. I looked down and avoided all eye contact and hurriedly got her the book. Luckily I didn't have to use the ladder. I could feel her stared at me as I looked for the book. I was sure I would have fallen off the ladder with her looking at me. I get super nervous when people watch me while I'm doing something. I quickly check the book out at the front desk and gave it to her.

"Thank you for the book, darling" she thanked me. Her voice was really comforting.

"You welcome, miss" I smiled but still kept my gaze downcast.

"Lena?" She called out.

"Yes?" I raise my gaze and looked at her, wondering what she was going to say.

"You don't have to be embarrass, sweetheart. I find your little fascination back there adorable and so are you honey." She gave me a wink and a bright smile that made her eyes wrinkle before walking away.

I watched in a daze and a red face as she walked away to the doors. Stopping at the door she looks back at me. I hurriedly try and look away before she caught me staring, pretending to make myself look busy.

"My names Anna by the way. It was certainly nice meeting you Lena" she waved at me as she walked out of the door.

All I did was stared at where she was standing, to stun to process anything.

_______________________