Chapter sixty six

Anna's pov

I groaned as I slowly woke up with the television playing and Lena's muffled giggling. More so, I woke up with something dripping on my face and my breast being pulled.

I blinked tiredly and opened my eyes to see Lena laying slightly up against the headboard while holding my boob upwards in her hands, nursing. Her legs were thrown over my stomach and she was wiggling her lilac painted toes.

I don't understand how but Lena can nurse in the weirdest way possible. Somehow she always finds a way to nurse even while doing something.

I looked to the television and saw teen titans playing and she was giggling, making milk drip out of her mouth onto my face. I sigh and playfully rolled my eyes.

"Morning baby" I whispered out groggily, looking back up at her.

"Hi mawma" Lena muffled around my nipple, giving me a big smile. She pointed to the television, showing she was watching.

"I see, sweetheart. Where's mommy?" I asked as I looked over to Olivia's side and saw she was not there.

"Don k'ow" Lena said nonchalant. Her eyes never leaving the television.

I lift myself up and laid against the headboard so Lena didn't have to crane her neck and stop my breast from being pulled. Lena smiled at me and laid her head on my shoulder. I pulled her close and ran my fingers through her hair.

I was so tired, last night Lena kept moving around and kept nursing. She didn't want her pacifier and I had to change her diaper three times.

I laid watching Lena and just soak in the baby snuggles I was getting. I just know later I'm going to have a hyper toddler. I kissed her head numerous times and breathed in her baby smell.

"Goodmorning babe" I looked up and saw Olivia walking through the door with breakfast.

"Morning my love" I gave her a tired smiled at her.

"Still tired?" She asked bringing the tray over to us.

"Yeah, she kept waking up and kept nursing. I had to change her three times and my left nipple hurt so bad and my right boob is so full" I whimpered as my eyes sting.

"I don't know why she doesn't want to nurse on the right side" I rubbed my breast, feeling the hardness and soreness in it.

"I'm so sorry, babe. Why didn't you wake me up? I would've gave her a bottle" Liv said sympathetically as she rubbed my leg.

"But you were sleeping"

"And you should have woke me up. Remember, we in this together and we have to share responsibility" Liv words comforted.

"Thank you" I smiled gratefully.

"You welcome, but you don't have to thank me for anything. Now let's eat"

"Good, I'm starving" I grinned at the meal she prepared.

**

Breakfast went down with crying because Lena didn't want to eat after I unlatched her. So I offered her my right breast and she reluctantly latched on.