Chapter seventy eight

Olivia's pov

"Mommy, whewe we going?" Lena asked confusedly.

"It's a surprise, bumblebee" I said making magic fingers at her, making her giggle adorably.

"Okays" Lena skipped away, over to the kitchen, probably going to bother Anna for some 'miwky'.

I doubled checked our passports and luggage to make sure we had everything and moved it to the front door.

"Sweetheart wait, mama is quickly busy" I heard Anna say in the kitchen after a while, making me burst into laughter.

"Pease mama" I heard Lena said, faking her sad voice.

After that I just heard a sigh, probably from Anna. I stood up from the sofa and walked into the kitchen. As I walked in the kitchen, Anna looked over to me with a pleading look.

"What's wrong?" I mouthed. I didn't see Lena anywhere.

"Your daughter" she mouthed and turned a bit to me, making Lena's legs come in view.

The half of Lena's upper body was covered by Anna's sweater while her legs were only showing. I choked back my laughter, realising Lena had pushed her head under Anna's sweater and started nursing while standing.

"Lena!" I called out, making Lena's head move in the direction of my voice.

I could see the outline of her face on the sweater as she looked at me. God, this child was something else.

"Wes?" Lena mumbled, clearly still breastfeeding.

"Are you bothering mama?" I asked sternly.

I waited for a reply but only got a shake of a head indicating no. I could see Lena's head turn away from me as she moved it to Anna's other breast and started nursing that side.

"I tried" I mouthed to Anna making her glare at me.

She wasn't upset because she wouldn't be massaging Lena's head over her sweater. I guess she was upset because she was busy throwing food away that would expire over the weekend. We were turning off all electrical suppliants.

It kind of suck but we couldn't take it with us and we didn't have enough time to drop it off at the shelter. We needed to leave soon.

**

Anna's pov

I sigh angrily at the kitchen counter as I threw food away in the dustbin. I didn't like wasting perfectly good food but it had to be done.

I heard little footsteps skip towards the kitchen making me smile. I knew that was my little baby. I looked up and saw Lena skipping to me with a big smile on her face.

But the thing was, her attention was not on me it was solely focused on my breast. I rolled my eyes playfully realised she was just going to use me for her 'miwky'.

"Hi baby" I cooed as I brushed her hair out of her face.

"Hewwo mama" Lena beamed as she hugged me while looking up at me with a shy smile.

"What can mama do for you?" I cooed, rubbing her pink cheeks. She was just to cute and precious for my life!

"My miwky pease" she said cutely, giving me the puppy dog eyes.

"I'm quickly busy, but the moment I'm done, I'll give you milky" I leaned down and kissed her forehead.

"Nooooooos" Lena dragged out, upset.