Chapter fifty three

Anna's pov

I couldn't stop crying as we were driving around looking for Lena. I couldn't get the look of hurt when she greeted me and I ignored her out of my head. I pictured how her hazel eyes had welled up in tears as her bottom lip trembled.

I didn't mean to do it on purpose, I was just upset that my boss had send me more work and I took it out on Olivia and Lena as I heard them giggle. I could hear them till in my office.

I know it's not an excuse, but I would do anything for Lena and Olivia to forgive me. Especially Lena. I could see that Olivia was upset with me and I don't blame her.

I ignored Lena and had forgot that was one of her limits.

It felt like we were driving around in circles. My stomach was in a turmoil of worry and guilt, Liv was the same as she kept cursing and slamming her hands against the steering wheel.

I leaned my forehead against the window as my eyes dart in every direction possible. We were driving close to a park now. I always wanted to take Lena there.

I sat up straight as something caught my eye. I looked closer and saw a small figure running into the park. I looked to see what the figure was running from and saw some drunk men running while stumbling around, trying to keep there balance.

"Olivia look!" I said nervously, and tapped Liv's arm to get her attention.

"What..what is it? Is it Lena?!" She asked as she pressed hard on the brake, making us shoot to the front of the dashboard, making the car screech.

"No, I don't know. I saw some men running towards the park and it looks like they chasing someone" I turned to her and stared at her in panic.

"Do you think it's Lena?" Liv asked hastily as she hastily loosen her seatbelt. She leaned over to my side and looked at what I was see.

"I'm not sure, but a saw a small figure running into the park. It's been two hours Liv!"

"Fuck! What if it's Lena!?"

"Should we go check it, I don't have a good feeling about this. It's dark and windy. She only has her onesie when I saw her and I don't think she took a jacket. I don't know what I'll do if I lost her Liv. I'm so scared for..." my voice cracked. It felt like a thorn was stuck in my throat.

"She's probably cold. I just hope and pray she's safe at least" Olivia clearly her throat and blinked her tears away.

"Let's go" Liv said determine as she got out of the car and began to walk to the park.

I got out and followed out right behind her. I held Lena's blanket and jacket in my hands as we entered the park. We stopped in our tracks as we saw a group of men and ran further to the other opening of the park.

"Lena!" Olivia called out as our eyes darted all over the park.

"Lena, baby it's mama and mommy. Where are you?" I screamed loud as possible. My body was shaking with endless nerves.

"Bumblebee, where are you?" A frown was on Olivia's face. I could see that she was frustrated.

"Dammit, where could see be, Anna? We've been driving around and have not caught one glimpse of her!"

This has been the most I have even seen Olivia vulnerable and crying so much in my entire life of knowing her. It felt like a dagger to my heart.

"We can't give up, our baby needs us. We need to be strong for her" I grabbed Olivia's face and gently wiped her tears away.

"I know" she whispered in a broken voice. I hated this and it was all my fault.