Chapter two

Finally the clock strike 6:00 pm. My shift by the library was over. I packed up my things in my lilac backpack and waved goodbye to Ms Willow. Ms Willow is a nice old lady in her sixties. With a grey bob and striking grey eyes. She is the absolute sweetest person ever. When I applied for the open post, she immediately accepted me the moment the interview was done. I remember I squeal in excitement before taking her in a bone crushing hug.

I loved reading and the pay is also good.

Giddiness flow through me as I locked up the library and walked home to my apartment. It was a five minute work from my apartment to the library, so that was just a bonus. I pulled my knitted grey cardigan close to my body and kick little pebbles with my converse covered feet. Thoughts of Anna flow through my head.

She is really pretty. With her green eyes, brown short hair and a small nose. Her fair coloured skin. She could basically be a model. I wished I could look like her.

To me her green eyes is what stood out the most. It was captivating. Although she was beautiful, I didn't find myself sexually attracted to her. She just gave me a strict professional feeling but also a warm and comforting feeling.

Meeting strangers was something I was truly bad at. I can never start a conversation with anyone before my stutter started. Basically I am a introvert. But with Anna, I felt comfortable enough to speak with her. I giggled to myself, maybe she could be my friend. That be be awesome.

Finally I stood in front of my apartment complex, greeting the receptionist,I made my way to the elevator. I pressed the fifth floor and waited as it went up. I felt fidgety. I just want to cuddle with Mr Noodle.

'Ting' the elevator door open. I hurriedly ran out and made my way to my apartment. Unlocking the door, I throw it open as I dropped my bag on the couch while still making my way to my room. I open my room door and saw Mr Noodle sitting perfectly on my lilac coloured bedding, waiting for me.

I really like the way I decorated my room. Almost everywhere was lilac and white. It's my favourite colours.

"Mr Noodle!" I squealed as I flopped on my bed, taking my stuffy in a big hug.

"I missed you so much!" I muffled into his fluffy fur. I purred as I snuggle my check on his fur.

I got him at a fair. I won him playing a game where I had to shoot water in balloons. It was the best day ever.

'I missed you too Lena' Mr noodle said.

"I met a pwetty lady today. Her name is Anna and she like fairies just like me and you! She thought I was a fairy, she's so silly" I giggle thinking about my encounter with Anna.

I stood up from my bed and removed my clothes and put on my lilac fuzzy jersey and pants. I put on my bear socks and giggle as I wiggled my toes. Nice.

I release my hair lose from my ponytail and let it flow down my back, aaah what a relief. It was still a bit earlier for sleepy time so I took my stuffy to the living room and to watch Moana.

I wasn't really hungry so I just took some skittles and put it in a small bowl and set it on the small coffee table in front of the sofa. I set up the cartoon and laid down to get comfortable with my blankey on the sofa.

I laid my head on the armrest and slowly relaxed as my muscles relax. I held my stuffy close to my chest and slowly sucked on my thumb as the cartoon started. I sang softly as Moana started singing. She is one of my favourite dismay princesses.

The cartoon and the clock ticking is the only sounds in the apartment apart from my occasional singing. I live alone in my apartment. It's s a pretty cozy apartment, consisting out of two bedrooms, one bathroom and a large kitchen space and living room.

It's perfect for me. I am quite proud of myself for getting such a pretty apartment. I like it but sometimes it gets lonely seeing as I don't have friends to invite over.

I moved out of my parents house when I was done with high school. There wasn't really anything wrong, I just felt suffocated. I love them both to death but their constant smothering became to much. They cried when I moved out.

But I needed space and to explore. I couldn't try and be little with my parents watching my every move.

I wish I could make friends but I hope Anna will hopefully be my friend. Thinking back to meeting Anna, I think I kind of slipped. No that can't be, right?

Wait, what!!!

I grabbed my phone from my bag on the floor and unlocked it. Going in tumblr I scroll to the mdlg section. Littles with pacifiers, with onesies on. Littles with their caregivers. Some with diapers on and some drinking from their baby bottles. I hope Im comfortable enough so I could try this soon.

I could order me some things but I didn't know where to start. I was kind of terrified on doing little things on my own. I guess I was still a little uncomfortable with some things.

Finally scrolling to where I want to be, a came upon a post from another little that posted about when they first met their mommy.

Everything the little wrote about their mommy related to what I felt with Anna. The squealing, getting excited, feeling comfortable with her in that short period of time and hoping to see her again and also feeling like a switch being flipped on.

I nearly went into headspace for the first time with a complete stranger over fairies. Oh my goodness! This was dangerous. If she knew about my littlespace, she probably be freaked and grossed out. Anna would think I'm a weirdo with a fetish, but I promise it's not like that.

One day I scrolled on tumblr and came upon a picture with a adult with a pacifier in their mouth and hugging a stuffy and their hair in pigtails. I thought bit was cute. I search to what it was about and became slowly intrigue. I found myself constantly looking for anything related to it and reading about it.

I went to the comments under the picture and found more people like that but there was also mean comments about how it was wrong and disturbing, so it made me realise not everyone was fine with it. It kind of pushed me back a little. I never chatted with other doms or littles or even tried to participate in chatting. So I slowly came to the conclusion I was a little.

I always knew I was childish and naive, that is why my parents were always watching me. They made me aware of it and they were scared someone would take advantage of my cluelessness and the way I trusted people so quickly and could never say no.

___________________