Chapter seventy one

Olivia's pov

"Mama is going to miss you today" Anna cooed as she brought a spoon full of porridge to Lena's mouth.

Mmmh mmhm" Lena hummed as she nod her head with a mouth full of food, kicking her legs in her high chair.

"I'll see if I can break her to you at lunch" I said as I drank my coffee.

"Only if I'm out of my meeting by that time, I'll message you before hand" Anna said as she checked her phone and sigh.

"Mo'e mama" Lena whined, with a open mouth, smacking her hands on her tray.

"Patients sweetheart" Anna said gently, making Lena roll her eyes. Wow.

I wonder if we spoiled Lena to much and let her get away with everything... probably not!

"I have to go now, bye Liv, bye baby mama loves you" Anna said quickly as she leaned over and kissed me and then kiss Lena's pouter lips.

"Bye babe, enjoy work" I called after her running figure, her butt looked amazing in that skirt.

"Make sure you have all her things and don't forget her bottles!" Anna said m, closing the door behind her.

I turned back to Lena, making me sigh. Lena was digging her hands into her porridge and smooshing it into her mouth.

**

Today Lena was coming with me to work. Anna had a meeting that she had to urgently attend and so she asked me to take Lena. And I was very much happy to take her.

It was Liv and Lena day!

"Let's get you buckled up" I lift Lena from the floor and put her in her car seat. I quickly buckled her up.

"Does it feel okay?" I asked Lena.

"Wes mommy, okays" Lena said cutely, giving me a big smile.

"So cute... give mommy a kiss" I cooed and pouted my lips, making Lena giggle as she gave a a big kiss.

"Thank you baby" I smiled, pinching her pink cheeks.

"'Elcome mommy" Lena said happily as she clapped her hands together. She's just to adorable.

I closed her door and walked to my door. I got and started the car and started driving. It wasn't a far drive to my job.

"Mommy I has my iPad?" I heard Lena asked.

"Look in your bag, honey. It should be in there" I said looking at her through the rear view mirror.

I watch Lena look through her bag, throwing things around onto the seats, making a mess. I playful smile as Lena had her tongue poked out by the sides.

"I fines it mommy!" Lena squealed happily.

"Good job, honey" I said proudly, making her giggle.

The entire driving Lena was munching on some cheese puffs and watching kids YouTube video. Every little thing she saw, she wanted and I just agreed.

It was probably longer than Santa's list.

I parked my car in the underground garage and got out to take Lena out. I opened the door and saw her whole mouth and outfit had crumbs on. I shaked my head and took out a wipe and wiped her face and clothes clean. Even her iPad was a sticky mess, with fingerprints on.