Chapter fifteen

Lena's pov

I still couldn't believe that Anna and Olivia are my caregivers. It's been a week so far and it was the best ever!

On weekends I spend it by Anna and Olivia. I get to sleepover and have my paci. I love my paci so much and it's so much better than my thumb. When I spend the weekend at their home, I never want to leave. They give me kisses and tuck me in at night and read me a story. It felt really good.

Oh, also I introduced Mr Noodles, they thought he was cute. See I knew they like him and to think he was so nervous to meet them. Nothing has really moved forward with the whole mdlg except for my pacifier. Anna and Olivia have not given me rules yet but I'm hoping to change that today.

It is Sunday morning and the sun was shining through the guest room curtains. I groan as the light shine on my eyelids. Just wanting to turnover, I felt little kisses on my faces and the familiar scent of Anna filled my nose. A smile automatically formed on my face.

"Good morning, baby. I see a little smile there can you open your eyes for me little one mmhm?" Anna said teasingly. I felt my brain crumble as I felt myself slip. Donuts!! Anna and her power. I wanted to be a big girl.

"Mownin, A'na!" I squealed, opening my eyes.

"Oh I see my baby is in a good mood. What would you like to do today? Ma... Me and Liv will get you anything you want" Anna cleared her throat and gave me a small smile. I gave a confused look on her change of demeanour.

"I wants to pway wif my toys pease. A'na and Oli play with me?" I pouted and gave her the puppy dog eyes. It works like a charm.

"Of course, sweetheart. Come on let's get put you out of bed and into some clothes and get this little belly fed" she tickled my stomach, which resulted me going into a fit of giggles. I literally couldn't breath. Finally she stopped and pulled me into a hug. I snuggled onto her and kissed her on the cheek.

"So, what would my little babygirl like to wear today?" Anna asked and put her hands under my armpits and lifted me up and sat me on her hip. It became a normal thing but sometimes I still get flustered. It makes me feel more babyish. I wrapped my arms around her neck and snuggle.

"I wears a puwple dwess pease" I muffled in her neck. I felt her nod as she move over to the closest. Some of my clothes hang in the closets already, so when I come on weekends I don't really have to bring a lot of things.

"Okay, you go to the bathroom and clean up. I'll wait for you here, okay" Anna said as she took my inside the bathroom in the guest room (my room) and sat me back on my feet.

"Nooooo, cuddles" I whined clinging to Anna.

"I know, baby, it's so hard not getting snuggles all the time. I promise Oli and I will give all the snuggles you want" she teased. I reluctantly loosen my arms and let go. She gave me a kiss and walked out the bathroom, closing the door. I sigh

"I needs the help, An'a" I cried out out. This is to much work for me.

"Okay, sweetheart. Calm down for me, Anna will help you" she quickly came back in and set up the shower.

"Thankies" I said softly and wiped my tears away. I pulled her in a hug and kissed her stomach. She's to tall to reach, Anna has to bend down she kiss me.

"You welcome. Oli made delicious breakfasts, so you better hurry up" I gasped and undress before getting in the shower. Nice and warm.

I washed myself, fumbling a bit but I got it. I don't like the coldness after a shower when you have to get out. I dress quick and ran down the stairs

"No running down the stairs, Lena" Oli voice came from the kitchen. I quickly slowed down my running. Coming downstairs I'm met with Oli setting up the plates while Anna dished the food.

"Thank you for listening, honey. Don't want you falling down the stairs do we now?" Oli asked rhetorically. I nodded my head as she came and picked my up and gave me kisses. I snuggled into her and kissed her back on the cheek. She's so warm.

"Come let's eat" Anna said. Oli carried me over to my seat and sat me down. It was eggs, waffles and syrup. Yummy. I quickly digged in not caring about the mess I made. They both chuckled but I ignored them. Breakfast was silent except for them occasionally speaking in between.

"Was that yummy, baby?" Anna chuckled as she came and began me wipe my face with some baby wipes. They brought a lot of baby wipes because apparently I eat messy. I groaned while trying to pull my face away.

"Hold still, baby. Your face is sticky and you won't like if little ants and eat all the syrup off your face" i freezed immediately and let her clean my face.

"There all done!" Anna exclaimed. I thanked her and ran to play with my toys in the living room. I had a whole big box just for me. I tipped the whole box over and took out my dollies and blocks. I'm going to make a castle!!!

Anna and Oli entered the living room and took a seat on the sofa and watched me play. I wanted them to play with me but they looked contented sitting in each other arms watching me play. After a while I started getting a bit bored. I sigh and turned to Anna and Oli. They both raised their eyebrows at me, wondering what's wrong. I shrugged and continued playing.

Time flew by and it was now lunch time. I got some apple slices, apple sauce, some cheezits and my apple juice. Apple juice is the best juice ever!!! Fight me!

"Lena, I think it's time we go over the rules and your needs and wants. Only if you okay with it" Oli said quickly.

"Wes" I said taking a deep breath out. I'm so nervous yet excited.

_________________

Do you guys have ideas that should be listed, concerning the needs and wants of Lena.

And should there be spanking in punishment?

Thank you and I love you🥺💜! The endless support is much appreciated.

Bye!