Chapter eighteen

Lena's pov

I stood paralysed in fear. I couldn't get my body to move. Salty tears where running down my face. My breaths were shaking.The person turned me around, it was a man. He heard a thick beard, his eyes held a evil glint as he smiled at me with a malicious grin. I was trembling in fear as I tried to take steps backwards. I wanted my mommies.

"Tut, tut, tut. Little girls shouldn't run away from their daddy. That's naughty and should be punished. Such a pretty girl" he tutted and grabbed my arms harshly as his nails dig into my arms. It became painful and I knew nail prints and finger prints would be imbedded in my skin.

"Y-y-you no-t m-my d-d-dad-dy. P-please l-et m-me g-go" I stuttered out weakly. I felt myself pee in my jeans.

'Mama, mommy where are you?' I thought as I whimpered.

"I am your daddy. So better start listening little girl. When we get home you in for it" he hissed in my face.

"Hey! What the fuck are you doing with my child!" a familiar voice screamed out in anger. I turned my head and looked in Anna's red angry face.

"Mama" I whimpered out softly to Anna. I guess she heard me as tears brimmed her eyes. She looked at me with sad eyes and mouth out 'it's okay'

"Motherfucker, let go of her now!" Olivia screeched as she approached us at full force.

"Mommy, help please!" I finally screamed out to Olivia as the man let me go as he started running away. I saw security running seconds later.

"Oh honey, it's okay. Ol... mommy's here" Oli engulfed me in a tight hug. I immediately hug back as I full on started sobbing.

"It's okay, baby. Mama and mommy is here. We'll always protect. Oh, my little baby" Anna said shakily as she pulled my and Oli in a tighter hug.

"I sowwie mommies. I 'idn't mean to. I 'ust wan the stuffy. I sowwie. No wanna go wif the meanie man" I choked out, trying to catch my breath.

"I know, baby. Let's go home" Mama said as both of them let me go, but I just tighten my grip around them. It's scary.

"I know you scared, honey. But the quicker we can get home if you let go. Mommy is going keep you real close" Oli said. I reluctantly let go and stared at the floor. A puddle laying beneath my feet.

"Wet, mama" I whimpered out softly and looked up at Anna.

"It's okay, sweetheart. Mama is going to clean up. Come here" she looked at me with sorry eyes and picked me up and sat me one her hip despite the wetness that cling to me.

"I sowwy, mommy and mama" I apologise while hidings my face.

"I know you are. It's okay now and it's over" Mommy kissed my head and whispered reassurance in my

Mommy took the bags of stuff they brought and walked hurriedly out the shop to the direction of the toilet. Mama entered the stall and sat me down on my feet. I kept looking at my feet, feeling sorry and embarrassed for myself.

"Let's change you, baby. Liv can you give me one of Lena's new dresses please?" Mama asked to mommy. Mommy's hand came through the opening of the door and passed it to Mama.