Chapter three

Groaning, I rub my eyes as the sun peak through the living room curtains. Oh Crabby patty! I fell asleep on the sofa last night. I just knew my back was going to hurt today. I could feel it in my bones. Aha, seeing what I did there!

I close my eyes again and contemplate whether to go work today. Groaning I pick up my phone and saw it was 07:00 am. So early. I hug Mr Noodles in my face, his so soft and smells like berries.

Standing up for the sofa I stretch my body to get the knots and cracks out. Yawning I make my way to the kitchen and made a bowl of coco pops. Yummy!

Finally done, i put my bowl in the sink and made my way to the bathroom. I put in the stopper and open the tap to scolding hot water. That's the only way to take a bath. Seeing the bath fill up to a proper length, I put in my pink and purple bath bomb, so pretty and fuzzy. I wonder if it tastes delicious just as it look.

Undressing myself I get in and slightly shiver, it is really warm but lovely.

"Aaah, this is the life" I slowly sink in the water as it relaxes my stiff body.

I have and hour to spare seeing as I have to be at work at 08:30 am. I like to be early at work so I can get my hands on some of the new books so I can read it before anyone takes it.

45 minutes pass of relaxation, the water starts to get cold. Pouting, I drain the water out, when all the waters gone I get up and step in the bathroom mat. I take my towel and wrap it around myself and go the the sink to brush my teeth. Done with my facial routine, I step into my room and go to my closet.

Picking out a poly white dress and red sandals, match with my strawberry earrings. Going to my vanity, I make my hair in two space buns and leave two strands out close to my face. I apply mascara and some lip tint.

Happy with my look, I smile at myself in the mirror and walk out of my room to retrieve my bag from the living room. I hug Mr Noodle goodbye before making my way out the door.

I step in the elevator and press to ground floor. Waving at the receptionist, as I finally make my way to the library. I shiver as a little wind blew against me. Lucky for me, I always keep a jacket in my bag. Coming closer to the library, seeing as I have time to spare, I make a quick pit stop by the bakery two stops away from the library.

'Okay Lena, you can do this all you have to ask for a cappuccino, that's all' I mentally pep talk myself in the awaiting line.

I could feel sweat building up. I hate this, being nervous to speak or order in public. Something as simple as talking on the phone freaks me out.

Coming in front of the counter, I gulp down saliva before speaking.

"H-hi uhmmm... can I errr I have a cappuccino pl- please" I stuttered softly. My mouth go dry.

Oh no my stuttering is starting.

"A what?" The cashier ask, clearly annoyed as she roll her eyes as she clink her long nails on the counter.

"A-a cappuccino please" I raise my voice a little. This is stressing me out. I going to cry.

"That will be five dollars" she scrutinise me under her eyes.

"O-okay" I whisper out softly.

I reach clumsily for my bag to take my purse out. Bloppie! Why didn't I take my purse out before hand. I could here grunts from people behind me.

"I'm sorry" I apologise looking back at the cashier. I could feel tears threatening to fall. I sniffle quietly.

I cry in stressful situations or when I'm in an argument. I hate confrontation and I'm an emotional person , I can't help it.