Chapter twenty six

Anna's pov

The entire day, Lena did not want to leave her nursery. If we tried to get her to leave, she would begin to cry, I mean sobbing. We had to bring dinner in her room and eat by the plastic table and chairs in the corner of her room.

It was now bath time as we all know, Lena is a very messy eater and hates wearing her bib. I just let her be. Her whole purple T-shirt was covered in spaghetti sauce, including her face and hands. I tried to wipe her face but...

"Lena, baby it's bath time" I said sticking my head in by her door. She was playing dress up with her dolls, which was dirty now too. I sighed at the mess but decided to ignore it.

"Bubwels!" She screech excitedly as she extra waddle over to me, holding her hands up to be picked up. I had a feeling her diaper was wet.

I bend down and scope her up in my arms. I felt around her tights and felt a very much wet diaper, guess I was right.

"Sweetheart, you have to tell mommy or me when you wet your diaper. You can get an rash, which is very owie" I said moving her and laid her down on the changing table.

"Sowwy mama. I fowgots" she said aimlessly and tried to put her fingers in her mouth. I quickly caught them and popped one of her pacis in her mouth.

I removed her wet diaper and throw it in the trash can next to the changing table. With that I removed all her clothes which left me with a naked baby.

"Nakey Wena!" Lena lisped happily around her paci. Kicking her short legs in happiness. I quickly throw her dirty clothes in the basket.

"Yes and now naked Lena must go wash her stinky butt. Phew wee" I said in a funny voice and pulled a face while fanning my hand in front of my face.

"Noi mama. Lena no stin'y" she giggled finding this hilarious. I chuckled and took her off the table and sat her back in feet on the floor.

Now what I wasn't expecting was for Lena to take off running. I stood shock for a second, before sprinting after her. I watch her giggle away as she wobble and came close to the stairs.

"Fuck!" I swear under my breath as my heart start beating faster as adrenaline shot through my body, making me move faster.

Her left foot almost touched one step but I grabbed her just in time and pulled her into me. I knew she would have fallen, I watched as her foot would have missed that step. Holy fuck! That was so close. My baby was almost going to fall down the stairs. Her pacifier bounced down the stairs.

"Hey, are you guys okay?!" Liv loud voice came from down the stairs. Looking confused to why I'm hugging a naked Lena, probably looking crazy with wide eyes.

"Yeah. She...she ran out of her room almost falling down the stairs" I struggle to grasp what could almost result to a trip to the hospital.

"Holy crap! Are you serious" Liv looked shocked. She made her way up the stairs to us.

"I almost got a heart attack, watching her going to miss that step" I said picking Lena up and sat her on my hip. Lena whined and hid her face in my neck. She knew what she did was wrong.

"Now we definitely have to install the baby gate. I don't think it will be the last time she will try this stunt" Liv said. I nod my head in agreement.

We walked together to the bathroom next to Lena's nursery. I had already filled it up with a bath bomb in it. I sat her in the water and quietly washed her. She made no fuss when I wiped her face clean.

"Mommy is taking your toys away as punishment, okay. That was very dangerous what you did. You could have gotten seriously hurt, honey" Liv spoke sternly and gently. Then proceeded to take her toys out of the water

"Lena sowwy" her lip wobble but nods her head in understandings. She looked down and played with her fingers.

"And we forgive you, sweetheart" I smiled and kissed her forehead.

"Let's get you ready for bed" I took her out of the bath and wrapped her Sofia the first towel around her.

I made quick work of lathering her up with her lavender baby lotion. I put her diaper under her and sprinkled some baby powder on her private part. I decided to dress her in a plain white onesie and brush her long hair in a bun.

"Do you want a bottle before you go sleepies?" I asked picking her back up. She nod her head just in time Liv came with her bottle.

I sat down on the one seat couch and laid Lena on the crook on my arm and fed her the bottle. She fell asleep almost instantly. I carefully switched her bottle for her pacifier when she was done drinking. I stood up from the chair and made slow movements to her crib. I laid her down on her tummy and put Mr Noodle next to her.

"Goodnight, my angel" I whispered out lovingly and kissed her cheek. She whined and snuggle into her blankets.

"Goodnight, honey" Liv said leaning over the crib and kissing her too.

I made sure to put the baby monitor on just in case she cries for us in the night. Liv and I washed ourselves and got into bed, falling asleep in each other's arms.

**

I woke up to the sound of crying and look at the time, it was 1 am I instantly open my eyes and looked at the monitor. Lena was sitting up in her crib, crying her eyes out with her paci hanging loosely from her mouth. I hurriedly got out of bed and made my way to her room.

"Mama!" Lena cried out making grabby hands.

"Hi baby, let's go sleep with mommy in our room" I picked her up but felt a wet diaper. I laid her on the changing table and change her diaper.

"Nuwsing pease?" Lena asked softly as we made it to our room. She was playing with a piece of my hair.

"Sure baby" I smiled and sat on the bed and got comfortable. I pulled up my sweater and let my breast be exposed and laid down with Lena laying and myself on our sides.

Lena immediately latched on my nipple and started suckling. I chuckle at her eagerness and patted her bum. Her hand went to my other breast and played with it while she stared at me with her beautiful hazel eyes. All while Olivia was snoring away.

__________________

Do you guys maybe have ideas for the next chapter, I would really appreciate it and of course would be credited!

(I'm sorry about the book being unpublished. I'm so thankful to those who reached out to me about if it would be published again!)

I'm so freaking glad you love my book, it made my heart throb🥺😭!

I freaking love you so much🤗🥺!