Chapter sixty eight

Anna's pov

Today was our last day here after a week and a half. Our time at the cabin was absolutely amazing and I couldn't have asked for anything better.

We had interacted with big Lena and got to know her better. I loved spending time with her and I hoped there would be more big Lena in the future.

"Lena baby, we have to get going" I sigh for the hundredth time.

"NOS!" Lena said grumpily while crossing her arms over her chest, with Ella in her hand. She and Ella are holding a protest.

Lena is upset because we had to leave. She had cried when we told her this morning and now it almost afternoon. We decide that she could still play for a while, but that was clearly a mistake.

"Olivia go get her" I groan, rubbing my temples. This has been going on for a while now.

"She's a little monster when she's upset, you go get her" Liv said with a scared look on her face.

"Seriously Olivia" I said irritatedly, glaring at her.

"What, I'm serious" she shrugged, going back to eating her sandwich. She is always eating.

"So much for we in this together" I grumbled angrily as I made my way over to a angry Lena.

Lena eyes widen when see saw we come, making her hold on tightly onto the swing. She still had a pout on her face. It was apparently suppose to be 'scary', but she looked to cute.

Her hair was in pigtails and she had a short daisy dress on, with a pair of white Mary Jane sandals on. Her holding onto Ella, just added more to her cuteness. I had to stop myself from cooing.

"Come sweetheart, we need to get home" I said standing in front of her.

"Nos wan' go home mama, wan' 'tay hewe wif you and mommy" Lena said sadly.

"I know you do, but we have to go back to work. Don't you miss Angelica and Miss Willows?" I asked softly, bending down to her height.

"...Wes mama" Lena said after a while. She was staring at me with doe eyes, making my heart melt.

"And don't you miss your room and all your toys at home, I'm sure they miss you" I added, I knew she'll fall for it.

"Mis' them all. Luv all my toys" Lena said looking sad, staring at Ella in her hand.

"They love you too. Let's go home and then you can tell them all about how you played and had a good time on vacation. What do you say?" I hummed, holding my hand out to her.

"Le's gos home!" Lena said, looking up at me and giving me a big smile.

"That's the spirit" I cheered, giving her a kiss on the lips.

I walked to the car with Lena, skipping at every step. I saw Olivia looking at us with her jaw dropped. She probably thought it wouldn't be that easy to coerce Lena into getting in the car.

"And that's how you do it" I smirked as I walked pass her.

**

"Toys!" Lena squealed as she ran into the house the moment I opened the door.

We chuckled as we watched her ran straight to the stairs, waiting impatiently by the baby gate. I walked over with some bags in my hand and opened the gate, going with her upstairs. I opened the baby gate upstairs and walked to Lena's nursery.