Chapter sixty four

Anna's pov

I laid on the beach stool and watched through my sunglasses as Lena and Olivia continued playing in the water for a half an hour. They probably starting to get hungry by now.

"Are you guys hungry?!" I yelled out to them.

"Yes!" They both turned to me and screamed simultaneously before looking back at each other and giggled.

I smiled and gave them a nod. I stood up from me chair and went in the house and prepared a charcuterie board for them. I wiped up some lemonade too, pouring Lenas lemonade in her sippy cup.

I went back outside and sat everything on the table by the foyer.

"Lunch is ready, come and eat!" I made both of their plates for them.

I sat down in my chair and watched Lena and Olivia giggling while running to the table. Both soaking wet of the water.

"Mama I swim ans is so much fun!" Lena said excitedly as she ran to me and climbed onto my lap.

"Well I'm glad you having fun baby" I cooed and wrapped her towel around her.

"Are you going to join us?" Liv mumbled out with a stuffed mouth, making some cracker pieces fly out her mouth.

"Chew and swallow finish before you speak Olivia" I rolled my eyes at her. She know I hate when she does that.

"Sorry baby" she said sympathetically.

"To answer your question, I'll maybe swim later. I want to get a tan on" I said as I fed Lena her food.

"Yum yum mama" Lena hopped on my lap as she smiled up at me.

"Thank you sweetheart" I smiled and kissed her forehead and fed her another piece.

"'Elcome" Lena said proudly. She's so stinking cute with her rosy cheeks. I couldn't help and nip on them.

"Nos 'ite" Lena pouted and wiggled her finger in front of my face.

"But you so cute!" I faked whine and pouted back at her.

Lena's while faced turn red in shyness. She turned quickly away from me and hid her face in my breast. I chuckled at her adorableness and gently stroke her back.

"So what's the plan?" Liv asked as she rubbed her stomach and leaned back in her chair.

"Maybe she could play a bit more and then a N.A.P for someone. After she wakes up, we can start the fire and have the bbq" I shrugged and pulled Lena's hand out from under my swim bra.

"That sounds good enough for me" Liv said and took a sip of her drink, looking pleased.

I knew when she hid her face in my breast, she was going to try to nurse. I really don't know why she doesn't like asking, it's just 'took boob out and drink' for Lena.

She had successfully sneaked her hand under my bra and held my left breast in her hand. And now she was trying to sneak the other up too, but I grabbed it before it could go anywhere.

"Drink your lemonade, baby" I wiggled her sippy cup in front of her.

"Miwky" Lena groaned and pushed my hand to the side with cup.