Chapter forty one

Olivia's pov

We continued walking as we made our way to the car. Lena was skipping and giggling about the elephants that she saw.

"Today was a good day. I really enjoyed it. Thank you for the idea about the zoo, Lena loved it" Anna smiled.

"You welcome, my love. Anything to see you two happy" I blushed at the way she was looking at me. She leaned over and kissed me. I melted into the kiss.

"Ewww" Lena scrunch up her face.

We pulled away as we laughed at the face she pulled. We looked at each other before smothering her face with kisses. She giggled continuously, trying to push us away.

"Stop!" A woman's voice screeched behind us.

It was the same voice we heard early. We turned around a saw a elder woman, standing with her hands clenched by the side of her body and her face was scrunch up in anger. Her face was red.

"Excuse me, stop what?" I asked politely. What she this lady talking about.

"Kissing her like that in public. There are kids around!" The lady yelled and waved her arms around.

"First of all the are no kids around. Second, it's night time, no even saw us accept you" I could feel anger bubble up.

"Well, I saw it and it was disgusting"

"Wait...hold up" I rethink everything she said and realised, this lady is homophobic

"How exactly is it disgusting?" Anna raised her eyebrow and crossed her arms over her chest.

"Kissing a woman is disgusting. It's a sin!" the lady pointed at us.

"How is my partner a sin?" Anna asked. I could see that she was completely pissed off. Her face was in a frown.

"Being a lesbian or gay is a sin. You are only allowed to kiss your husband like that!"

"And who exactly said that?" I asked sarcastically.

"Me and everyone else who think so!" She came closer to us.

(P.s I would never disrespect anyones religion)

"Don't come closer or there will be bell to pay, lady" I warned and held me arm out.

"Mommy scawed" Lena whimpered quietly and hid in my side. I pulled her close and wrapped my arm around her. Dammit!

"Look, whatever you have to say about us, we really do not care. But take your homophobic ass somewhere else and leave us alone. We had a lovely day" I sighed and turned my back away from her and tend to Lena.

"Argh! This is wrong!" The lady screeched. I heard footsteps approaching me. I turned just in time to see Anna punched the hell out of the Karen.

"What the fuck is your problem. Talking about us being a sin and shit, and then try to attack my partner!" Anna screamed and went in for the second punch as the woman lady on the floor.

Damn, that was extremely hot! I could see Anna's face blazing with anger. I saw two security approach us and then help the woman on the floor, who was holding her nose and groaning in pain.

It's what is deserved!

"What happened over here?" The one security woman asked.

Anna explained everything, while the lady tried to deny it. The securities looked at the woman in disgusted and gave us a sad smile.

"I'm so sorry about this incident that occurred. We don't not tolerate discrimination and there this woman will not be allow into our establishment anymore. Enjoy the rest of your night"

The securities bid us farewell and drag the Karen away who was in fact cursing the hell out of us. I covered Lena's ears and blocked her view from seeing anything else.

"Let's go home" Anna sighed and opened the back door and sat Lena in her car seats.

"Okay" My mood completely spoiled.

The ride home was completely quietly, only soft music from the radio was playing. So many things were running through my mind, especially about Lena. Anna took my hand in hers and squeezed it, knocking me out of my thoughts. I squeezed it back and turned to her and smiled. I lol in the rear view mirror and saw Lena looking out of the window and drinking her bottle of milk.

I parked the the car me got out with Anna who took a sleepy Lena out of her car seat. I took her diaper bag and empty bottle. Lena groaned but Anna shushed her and patted her bum.

"I'm so tired" Anna yawned as we made our way upstairs to the nursery.

"Me too" I plopped down on the rocking chair and prop my feet on the little stool.

"Mama miwky" Lena slurred and shakes her head trying to wake herself up.

"But you just had a full bottle of mama's milky. Isn't this little tummy full?" Anna playful tickled Lena's stomach who screech in giggles

"Wan mowe" Lena pouted. She could really drink a lot of milk. I wonder how it taste?

"Fine" Anna sighed and gave in like always.

She laid Lena on the changing table and removed her all her clothes. Anna untapped Lena's soiled diaper and lift Lena's legs to her chest and wiped her down. She put a clean diaper under her bum and lowered her legs, then applied the rash cream.

"Can you get me a onesie please?" Anna asked. I nod my head and stood up and fetched a lion king onesie out of the dressers.

"Here you go" I handed to her and kissed Lena's forehead.

"Thanks babe" she pulled the onesie over Lena's head and zipped it up.

"Are you feeling okay, bumblebee?" I asked and brushed hr hair or of her face.

"I otay, mommy. I jus a wittle scawed. No wike meany lady ans shouting" Lena said sadly.

"I'm sorry you had to see that, sweetheart" I kissed her and pulled her into a hug and Anna. She smelled like baby lotion.

"Let's give you some milky and then sleepy time" Anna pulled away and took Lena from my arms.

"Wes mama" Lena nod tired and began to rig on Anna's dress

Anna sat in the rocking chair and pulled her dress down and unclipped her nursing bra. She laid lena in the crook of her arm and guided Lena's head to her nipple.

"There we go" Anna cooed as Lena latched on and softly sucked.

Lena's eyes closed and held the boob she was drinking on. Her little suckles could be heard around the room, it was adorable.

"Goodnight, sweetheart" Anna said softly and kissed the side of Lena's mouth.

"Goodnight bumblebee" I cooed and gently massage her head as Anna rocked her to sleep.

______________