Chapter forty nine

Anna's pov

I carried a crying and naked Lena up the stairs. She was sobbing in my neck, knowing she had to go into timeout. I walked straight to the bathroom and tried sitting her on the toilet seat but Lena gripped me tighter, shaking her head no.

"Lena, mama has to get your bath ready" I whispered softly in her ear and stroking her head, but she shakes her head again and cried louder.

I sigh as I bend down and put in the prop and opened the tap with one hand. I sat on the toilet, waiting on the tub to be filled. Lena's crying stop but she still occasionally sniffled. I pulled her head out of heading and wiped her face and nose with the end of my T-shirt.

"Are you okay now baby?" I cooed at her sad face.

"Kay mama" Lena said in a soft voice. She looked up at me with doe eyes and puckered out her lips for a kiss. I cooed and lean forward to kiss her.

"Mo'e mama kisses" Lena smiled and pouted. I laughed at her silliness and kissed her lips numerous times, making Lena fall into a fit of giggles.

"Alright, bath time" I declared, giving her one more kiss and carried her over to the tub.

"Mama wif?" Lena asked staring up at me, still gripping me like a little monkey.

"Sure, baby. Let mama get undress first. Can I put you on now?" I asked. Lena nod her head reluctantly and let go of my neck. I kissed her forehead and sat her down in the bath.

I undressed myself quickly and stepped in behind Lena and sat down. I sighed and tilt my head in relaxation as the warm water coat my body. I almost forgot Lena was in, until I felt her hands creep up my stomach.

"Come cuddle with mama baby" I held my arms open for Lena. She gave me a shy smile and made her way over into my arms. I pulled her close and breath in her baby smell in her hair. I loved how she smelled.

"Wuv mama"

"I love you more baby" I couldn't help but fell in a trance as Lena stared up at me with admiration and love. I was no different.

I watched as her eyes shine more with innocence. I watched how her eyes looked around aimlessly as she babbled softly to herself. She was slipping probably to a few months.

"Hi my little baby. Mama missed seeing her tiny babygirl" I cooed. Lena looked up at me and squeal while babbling excitedly.

Lena was slapping her tiny hands in my breasts as she 'speak' to me. She laid floppy against me. I quickly grab her body closer to me as she started slipping out of my arms.

I cooed at her adorableness and she would get excited when I replied to her. I loved when she is little like this.

"Should we call mommy?" I talked in a baby voice. Lena just looked around, not taking notice of anything I'm saying as she suckled on her fingers. I just knew she was hungry.

"Liv!" I yelled out, Lena flinched and started wailing. I shushed but she still cried.

I held her head and guarded her open mouth to my nipple. But she struggled to latch on. That's the only downside of her being in newborn headspace, she can't latch on probably and needs help or she'll just cry.

"Latch on baby" I grabbed my breast and put it in her mouth. Probably sensing it was my breast, Lena closed her mouth and hungrily started suckling. Her pulls were strong and loud and was quite painful for me, but I just let her be.

"Hey love" Olivia smiled as she walked into the bathroom and sat on the ledge of the tub.

"Hey babe" I smiled back at her.

"She's really going at it" Liv chuckled and move forward and stroke Lena's cheek. Lena's move her floppy head a little to look at Liv.

"She is and really little at that" I laughed at Olivia's expression. She had a big smile in her face and excitement. She loves when Lena is really little.

"How old is she now?" Liv rushed out.

"Probably around six months at most but I'm sure she'll slip deeper" I looked down at Lena who was groaning. I unlatched her and moved her to my other breast.

"How does your milk taste?" She asked suddenly.

"I never tried it, but Lena always plays with my other breast while breastfeeding and milk would be on her fingers, then she would put her fingers in my mouth. It has a thin consistency but also sweet" I said.

"Really? That's really cool" Liv said in amazement and she stared Lena suckling.

"But for me personally, I don't really like it. But I'm glad Lena loves it though" I shrugged.

"Why? Don't tell me you want to taste it?" I smirk, teasing her. Olivia's eyes widen at my statement.

"Pfft! What! No! I just want to know what it taste like that's all, seeing as Lena loves it" Liv said awkwardly and it gave her whole game away.

"You do want to taste it!" I laughed as her face turned red. This was absolutely hilarious.

"Stop, it's not funny" Liv whined playfully. She cupped water in her hand and threw it over Lena's back who cooed in happiness.

"Sorry love" I leaned over carefully with Lena over to her and puckered my lips out for a kiss. She smirked and kissed me.

We pulled away when we had a loud toot and looked down at Lena who was giggling around my nipple.

"You stinker, that's nasty" I said playfully and tickled her neck. Lena let go off my nipple giggled and tried to splash and move away but she was floppy.

I stopped tickling her and saw the water turned yellow. I looked at Liv with wide eyes. Oh crap, Lena just peed in the water.

"Take her Liv, before she decides to poop!" My voice went in a high pitch as I pass her over to Olivia.

"Oh god" Olivia was laughing so loudly that tears were rolling down her face. Lena seem to be enjoying it and was a giggly girl.

"Liv!" I screeched. I heard a plop, I looked down and saw Lena's poop floating in the water.

"Too late" Olivia laughed louder as she finally took Lena out of my arms and wrapped her in a towel while I was busy gagging, struggling to get out of the tub.

__________________

A huge thank you

@penseessombreecrite

For the fabulous suggestion, I loved writing this chapter!💜

I love you, lovelies, bye 🥺!