Chapter eighty three

Anna's pov

It's been a week of telling Lenas mom about her headspace and so far everything has been going well.

It was cute to watch Lena interact with her mom while she is in headspace. Although she was shy at first, but with the coaxing of us and her mom, she loves playing with Miranda.

She calls her mom, mummy.

A bit confusion at times because Olivia is mommy and Lena's lisp but we got the hang of it.

Another thing was, Lena's dad is finally out of hospital and today we are going to visit her parents. Miranda had called us and had told us that she told David about Lena's headspace and that he was okay with it.

"Sweetheart, let mama dress you" I huffed as I chased a diapered Lena around the living room.

"Nos" she giggled-squeal as she waddled to the kitchen.

When I had undress Lena from her onesie, she sprang up from the sofa and just started running away from me. I knew it was a mistake to dress her downstairs.

Lena loves being naked.

"Lena Marie, come here this instant!" I said sternly, making Lena stop in her tracks.

I watched Lena slowly turn to me with fear on her face as she stared up at me. I pursed my lips to stop myself from laughing.

I guess Lena saw me trying not to laugh as she gave me a big smile and made a run for it to the bathroom.

"Dammit" I cursed under my breath as I ran after her once again.

Just before I could enter the bathroom, Lena closed the door filled by a click. Which clearly indicated she looked the door.

I heard high pitched girl from my naughty baby. I sighed as I made a beeline for the stairs to fetched the keys of the bathroom.

"Hi love, where's Lena and why are you out of breath...ahh never mind I take it Lena doesn't want to get dressed and tan away from you" Olivia chilled as she put on her short sleeve T-shirt.

"Oh shut up. She locked her herself in the downstairs bathroom and I urgently need the keys" I huffed as I search through the drawers.

"What! That's new" Olivia exclaimed, clearly shock.

"I know. Aha!" I held the keys up and together we ran down the stairs to the bathroom.

"You are in so much trouble missy" Olivia tutted as she stood besides me as I unlocked the door.

The moment we opened the door we gasped in shock.

There sat a naked Lena on the floor with toilet paper surrounding her and toothpaste all over the floor and as well as her bath toys.

"N-no" Lena huffed angrily as she glared at us.

"Not no, you going it time out and you going to write line. Mama and mommy are very disappointed in you Lena" I said sadly as I walked over to her and pulled her up.

"No, I no nauwty" Lena moaned as she try to tug herself from my hold.

"Nos timeout! Le' go mama!"Lena shouted as she started wailing loudly and kept hitting my arms.

"Enough!" I exclaimed loudly as I gave her a swat on her bum.

I knew I didn't hit her hard, but I guess to her to was the end of the world. Lena stilled out of shock before she started crying more loudly.