ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟝

I hope it's ok for me not publishing everyday caz I'm now gonna be fucosing on quality before quantity
--------------------

Zak awoke with a pounding headache, grunting and placing his hand over his brow, asking himself, "ow what the fuck happened?" He could only recall going to Tiffany's brother's party then blank.

He felt something heavy on his chest and thought to himself, "why does my chest feel so freaking heavy?" Zak opened his eyes and glanced at his chest and saw the cutest thing he'd ever seen, Darryl calmly sleeping with his glass still on his nose bridge.

For a few seconds, Zak stared in amazement at Darryl before looking away and started deciding whether or not to return his gaze. He murmured "fuck" as he returned his gaze to Darryl, he gently removed the hair from Darryl's still closed eyelids with his hand and sighed.

"Is this normal for friends to feel like this?" he wondered, but his mind countered, "I don't know why you're asking yourself dumb ass," he snickered, then bit his bottom lip and said, "Darryl....Darryl...Darryl.." while lightly shooking the brunette

Darryl groaned and began shifting on Zak's chest, causing Zak's heart to race in response to the cute shuffling and groaning. Darryl's eyes slowly opened and looked at Zak, sleepiness still present. Zak was mesmerized by Darryl's emerald eyes without the glasses slightly blurring it, as now his glasses weren't fully on so he could enjoy those green orbs true beauty.

Darryl happily grinned at him with a tiny blush, as Darryl recognized his situation, Zak was knocked out of his stupor when he lost sight of Darryl's green eyes, as the brunette pushed himself up and away from Zak and sat on the bed's edge.

"So I'm guessing you're wondering why I was on your chest?" Darryl inquired nervously, his gaze fixed on Zak.

Zak's lips gaped slightly as he wondered aloud, "Wait, was I questioning why he was on my chest?"

Darryl chuckled and rolled his eyes, retorting, "I'm not good at reading people's eyes and expressions, Zak."

And Darryl added, "Ok, I guess it's a yes or no, but I'll tell it anyways because I can *giggled*, so after you blacked out at the party, I brought you home, and I was about to leave when you pulled me and I landed on your chest, I can't really get up as you held me tightly like a teddy bear or something"

Zak simply nodded and groaned, his aching head causing him pain. "ow sorry then," Zak replied.

Darryl simply smiled and said, "It's ok, you were drunk anyways, I'll get you some painkillers because I know you have a bad headache."

As Darryl left the room to get the medications, Zak sat up in his bed and looked at his alarm clock, which read 5:55 a.m., "Hmm guess I'm now used to waking up early," he grumbled.

Zak felt something rectangular in his pocket and remembered it was his phone, which he had stuck in his hand and retrieved. He tapped the screen and read a message, which was now displayed as his face was recognized.

"Zak, I already told you about this last night, but I just wanted to remind you again, me and your Dad are going on a business trip to London for a few weeks or so, so you and your sister need to be on your best behavior," Zak's mother message from 3 hours ago.

He just shrugged his eyes and swiped up his phone, unlocking it, and he was immediately brought to Darryl's image, the one where the brunette was dressed in a short baby blue skirt and a red crop top.