ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟚𝟘

It's now Sunday morning, and Darryl is suffering from a severe headache. "Ugh, what the muffins did I do?" Darryl wondered in his thoughts.

"Oh yeah, I got wasted," Darryl replied. He rubbed his eyes and opened them, only to be confronted with Zak's face, who was still sleeping.

It was still blurry but he knew it was Zak, Darryl tried to get up but Zak's leg was on top of his, he groaned as he tried lifting it, but it made Zak wake up " hmmmm, oh your awake" Zak said after opening his eyes.

"Yeah what happened?" Darryl asked rubbing his head, his hangover is really bad, plus it's his first time getting drunk. Zak chuckled seeing Darryl on his first hangover " yeah you got wasted, I just brought you home caz you might get scowled by your parents".

Darryl smiled feeling really happy hearing that, his best friend really cared for him, well he did took care of Zak while the ravennette was drunk but hey Zak finally returned the favor, " I'll get you some pain killers and some water" Zak said as he got up.

Darryl looked around and found his glasses on the night stand he grabbed it and put on " what time is it?" Darryl yawned. Zak looked at the alarm clock " 10:28" Zak replied.

Darryl nodded, and Zak walked out of the room to get some pain relievers and a glass of water from the kitchen. He returned a few minutes later, holding a glass of water and the medicine, which he handed to Darryl.

Darryl thanked him and took the medicine, then drank the water. Zak held in a smile because his heart was fluttering at how cute Darryl looked at the moment, with messy hair, red cheeks, and tired eyes.

Darryl may look haggard, but to Zak the brunette looked perfect and adorable as always. "What you ragamuffin?" Darryl inquired, confused as to why Zak was staring at him.

"Nothing you just looked cute" Zak replied, Zak immediately regret saying that " WHAT THE FUCK ZAK!" Zak screamed in his thoughts, Darryl blushed and rolled his eyes " oh uhm Zak?" Darryl said.

"Yeah?" Zak replied as he got back on his bed and started using his phone.

"Uhm, sorry for ya know not telling you about where I was going to college" Darryl replied, Zak turned off his phone " it's ok I forgive you, I over reacted that's all, soooo breakfast?"

Darryl nodded, Zak's parents already left a few hours ago to go attend a meeting, they didn't woke up Zak since they thought he was still sleepy from the party.

Zak got up and said" come on let's go".

Darryl got off the bed and got his phone, " where?" He asked

"Let's go out and get breakfast," Zak replied, and the two exited the room and descended the stairs. They then exited the house and proceeded to the garage.

Zak went to his car, unplugged it, and unlocked it with a press of his keys got in and backed out of the driveway and stopped to let Darryl in. Darryl approached the car and got in the driver's side seat.

"So where we going?" Darryl asked, his headache has now lessen after drinking the medicine. " I don't know, let's just go to mall" Zak responded, Darryl nodded " ok, I'm starving tho so go to the nearest one" Darryl said making Zak luagh, " yeah yeah Derry".

Darryl frowned his eyebrows hearing that weird nickname " can you stop calling me that Zaky" Darryl smirked. " Derry sounds cute tho, but Zaky sounds so cringy so fucking stop" Zak replied annoyed.

"Language and what no way, Zaky is so cute tho but I could stop calling you that if you stop FLIPPING CALLING ME DERRY YOU RAGAMUFFIN!" Darryl screamed.

Zak luaghed, hearing Darryl got so annoyed with the nickname, " hahhaha fine I'll stop, also put on some music" Zak said calming down, Darryl sighed " good and yes I'll put on some music".