ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟟

It was the next day, Zak woke up with his alarm blaring out a loud irritating noise, he tapped his phone turning off the alarm.

He got out of bed yawing and stretching, after doing so he took a bath and changed, he checked his phone after changing and saw a message, he tapped it and swiped up bringing him to iMessage.

The message was from Tiffany a few minutes ago, it reads " hey me and my brother kinda wanted to watch a movie later tonight, hope your free around 6. Also can you bring Darryl?"

Zak ran a hand through his damp hair, as he made a thinking face and typed his response and sent it " yeah I'm free, idk about Darryl but I'll just ask him I guess"

Zak just shrugged and looked at the time on his phone, it was 6:39, he left his room and went towards the kitchen where he saw his sister eating pancakes, he sat down on the table and a maid brought him a plate of pancake , as well with orange juice and syrup.

He and his sister ate thier breakfast in slience, his sister was on her iPad while wearing earphones, after breakfast, he got his bag and left the house, he got in his car and drove off to school.

He arrived a bit early around 7:16 am, he got out his car, he made his way towards the highschool building for 11 and 12th grade students, he made his way towards where Darryl's locker was located luckily the brunette was still there getting his things.

Zak said " hey Darryl", getting Darryl's attention " oh hey muffin what brings you here?, Need anything?" Darryl responded as he took out a textbook.

" Oh uhm, so Tiffany asked us to watch a movie, I said yes, I just wanna ask you if your down for it ?, It's around 6" Zak explained, Darryl shrugged " ehh, why not, that's today right?" Darryl responded .

Zak smiled " yup, I'll let her know then", Darryl nodded but then looked at Zak with a murderous look, he said " hey no horror movies mk".

Zak chuckled " yeah yeah, I'm sure Tiffany isn't watching that anyways so don't worry, anyways gotta get to class bye", Zak waved

Darryl waved as well while brightly smiling " ok good, mk bye muffin"

Time skip

The bell rang, it was now 3:30 pm and school has ended for the day. Darryl packed his things and put it in his bag, after doing that he left the classroom and went to the parking lot where his car was parked.

He got in and drove towards his house, after the minutes drive ,he parked his car, he got out and went inside the house, his parents are still not home but his brother is , as his older brother's car is also parked in the driveway of the garage.

Darryl got inside and sighed he called out, " hey Mark you there?", But no answer, he just heard foot steps seemly just got off the bed, he just sighed and went up the stairs ,as he was walking through the corridor to his room, he passed his brother's room but before he could go any further the room door opened and he got pulled in.

Darryl got his eyes wide from the sudden action he was stuttering a bit as his heart was racing ," wha... What? Are you doing " Darryl asked, his brother pulled away from Darryl and looked at his brother dead in the eyes.

Darryl gulped, Mark asked in tone seemingly cold " soooo your gay?", After hearing that Darryl's heart sped up while his face became red, he felt his body heat up even tho it was air-conditioned, he was nervous, but why tho? Was he really gay?

Darryl opened his mouth and talked " wha.. what?, N..no I'm not what made you think that?", Darryl defended .

Mark sighed , he took out his phone, and showed Darryl the screenshot of an Instagram post, when Darryl looked closely it was a picture of him in a shirt the post had 7k likes, Darryl gulped as his breathing started to go haywire.