ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟚𝟚/𝔼𝕡𝕚𝕝𝕠𝕘𝕦𝕖

Bbh holding rat pic
------------

TW.Homophobia

"that's disgusting, and inhumane Darryl!" Derek spat out, Darryl felt like shrinking hearing that, with Zak feeling like punch Derek in the face.

" Darryl honey, I know it's just a phase ,you'll get over it plus being gay is a choice you'll get back to normal." Stephanie nervously said, that angered Zak even more, with Darryl feeling anger rush through him.

In the moment, Darryl and Zak are in the couch with Darryl's parents standing in front of them. Zak and Darryl just told them about their relationship, it's also a coming out for Darryl.

The two gathered the strength for weeks to finally tell Darryl's parents, and now that they did there's no backing out. " Yeah Darryl so fucking snap out of it" Derek said.

Derek looked at Zak " and as for you, what makes you think we're gonna allow this relationship of you and my son".

Zak frowned his eyebrows " we don't need your approval, we don't give a fuck about, if you don't accept us we don't care" Zak said.

Darryl's just quiet at this point, his scared, mad and having a lot of mix feelings and emotions, that he can't comprehend. Derek just became more livid after hearing that " oh so what would you think if I tell your parents, about you being gay huh?" Derek threatened.

Zak just chuckled " oh boo hoo, go tell them they already accepted me when I came out well it wasn't good at first. But they accepted me and my relationship with Darryl" Zak smirked after saying that.

Stephanie just looked at Zak in disbelief " what?! What horrible parents are they, just accepting their child to sin, to become unnatural, to be gay" Stephanie said.

"My parents aren't horrible, they care about me, why does a lot of parents get more scared of having a gay son, you should be more scared of having a son that's a pedo,killer, rapist and all of that shit." Zak angrily spat out.

Stephanie fell speechless, Zak's words was true she doesn't know what to say. However Derek wasn't listening and replied " but he didn't turned any of those shits, he turned gay, a useless piece of crap good for nothing son".

Darryl was gripping his legs, his trying so hard not to scream at his dad " IF THAT'S REALLY HOW YOU SEE ME, THEN BE IT I WON'T CARE! I'M MOVING OUT ANYWAYS PLUS I'M GOING TO LONDON FOR COLLEGE SO I'LL BE OUT OF YOUR HAIR!" Darryl started breathing heavily, Derek just looked at Darryl disappointed.

And before anyone could react, Derek slapped his son with the back if his hand. Darryl didn't care about that stinging, his mad right now all of the adrenaline is making him not feel the pain.

Stephanie just gasps seeing that, " you ok Darryl" Zak immediately comforted, Derek just rolled his eyes " how pathetic" Derek said.

" Oh yeah, and what do you call a parent who doesn't accept their child huh, who just judge them for whatever they do, that nothing is good enough for them. So yeah what's that called, oh yeah pathetic" Darryl glared at his dad.

End of TW.

Stephanie doesn't know what to do, she hasn't
seen Darryl with this behavior before, so she concluded Darryl is seriously mad that he doesn't care anymore.

" What did you just said, you ungrateful brat?!" Derek slapped Darryl once more. Darryl grabbed the area where his dad slapped him, " I said your pathetic!" Darryl replied.

Derek became even more mad, he grabbed a lamp that's on a desk and slammed in to the floor, shattering it. Darryl and Zak wasn't feeling intimidated even in the slightest, " taking out anger on material things how typical " Zak joked.

" Why you little peace of shit" Derek tried going towards them, with a murderous look on his eyes. But Stephanie came into her senses and held back her husband, " GO! I CAN'T HOLD HIM THAT MUCH!" Stephanie screamed.

Darryl and Zak frantically stood up, they raced to the door with Zak going out first. It's 8 pm at the moment, Darryl looked at his mom, even tho she's homophobic he still loves her, unlike his dad, she didn't called him useless.

" She only turned homophobic caz of my dad" Darryl said in his thoughts, " GOOOOOO!" Stephanie screamed before Darryl ran out the house.

"Wake up, sleepy head were here" Zak shook Darryl, Darryl woke up "wha-...?"

"Were now here, come on let's go" Zak said as he got off that car, Darryl opened the door to his side and got off as well. They were in a school with the weather now being all cloudy and looks like it's going to rain.

"Oh were now in London" Darryl muttered.

"Why were you stirring in your sleep a few minutes ago?" Zak chuckled before instructing the driver and a few helpers to put their luggages in their shared dorm room.

Zak's parents invested in the school, so they can do requests as they wish, with two of that to get Zak in the school, and to get Darryl and Zak to share a room.

"Uhm, just dreamt about when we told my parents were dating" Darryl said feeling a bit sad remembering it. It was about a few months ago, Zak weakly smiled and hugged Darryl.

"Shhhh it's ok, it's in the pass now, now come on let's get to our dorm" Zak insisted.

Darryl nodded, Darryl and Zak followed the driver and the few other helpers that was carrying their belongings, and they held to a stop at a dorm saying "dorm 114".

They got in, and the helpers put down their suit cases, Darryl looked around " wow this looks so nice".

"Of course, my parents renovated it for us. It's different from the other dorms" Zak said.

Darryl made an O face and nodded, he laid down on a bed that's on the other side of the room, he just felt like sleeping. After that 9hrs and 18minute flight his so tired, Zak laid down beside him.

"Tired?" Zak said, Darryl just groaned and nodded, "ok let's just sleep for now, and tomorrow let's explore London" Zak said.

Zak kissed Darryl's forehead, before giving Darryl an Eskimo kiss. Darryl giggled "I wanna sleep"Darryl whined,

Zak just chuckled " ok".

Zak snuggled in with Darryl and pressed his and Darryl's foreheads together. "Let's just see what the future holds," Zak said before falling asleep cuddling with Darryl.

The End

Don't forget to vote ,if you liked the chapter.

Yes, the book came to an end, and while I'm sorry for it ending so soon, I need to focus on school, but I'll make another book, so if you're not already following, leave a follow to stay updated. Also, if you haven't read my other two Skephalo books, they are completed as well.

And, as always, eat, sleep, and drink water because you deserve it.