ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟡

Darryl woke up before his alarm, he sat up, he smelled pancakes being cooked. He grabbed his phone from the nightstand and looked at the time it was 5:45 am, his alarm is 6:00 am.

He turned off his alarm for today and went to the bathroom bringing new clothes to change to. He took a shower and brushed his teeth afterwards, after about 20 minutes his done, he came out of the bathroom already changed to his new clothes, he opened the laundry chute door and dropped his used clothes.

He came down stairs to the kitchen, and was met with his mom preparing lunch for her and her husband Derek," oh hi sweetie Good morning help yourself with the pancakes in the table" she said while finishing up packing the lunch.

Darryl smiled " ok thanks mom", Darryl went to dinning table and sat down, he put 2 pancakes on his plate and poured generous amount of syrup on it, he ate his breakfast while hearing his mom cleaning the kitchen.

After 6 minutes of eating, he was done, he looked at the clock on the wall and the time says, 6:14 he thought " better do a final review on my notes", he sat up and brought his plate to the sink and smiled at his mom ," thanks mom, I'll just do a final review before I'll go to school" he said.

His mom nodded, Darryl went back to his room and started reading and familiarizing his notes and the lesson on the book, time flew by like a breeze and it was now 6:40.

Darryl got up and grabbed his bag and car keys, he got out his room, got down stairs and said bye to his mom, and Dad who's now in the shower.

After the minutes of driving he arrived at school, he parked his car and got out, making sure to lock it. A ding , was heard Darryl took out his phone and saw that his mom sent him a message, he tapped it and swiped up bringing him to iMessage.

"I forgot to tell you, we haven't done a family dinner that all of us are present ,for about 4 nights now, so please make sure you don't have any plans for tonight", that was the message

Darryl sighed an replied, " ok mom" then stuck his phone back into his pocket.

"Darryl", Zak said while grabbing Darryl, which made Darryl shake and jump from the surprised, " you dirty ragamuffin, ugh", Darryl said.

Zak just luaghed and said ", hey wanna come to my house later tonight?, We're gonna have some fun, like gaming watching movies and of course eating".

Darryl was about to say yes but remembered ," ohh that would be nice , buut my mom said we need to have a complete family dinner tonight, since we haven't been doing that for 4 days now, soo yeah sorry".

Zak nodded and made an O face ," oh ok, next time then, also good luck with the quiz", Zak said.

Darryl gulped remembering it was a long quiz, " yeah I'll definitely need that for sure".

Zak luaghed ," as if your probably gonna ace it as always, anyways bye gotta go to class".

" Were literally going in the same building, so were literally gonna walk to together", Darryl replied, making Zak roll his eyes.

"Yeah yeah" Zak said, making Darryl giggle.

The two walked into the building, and part ways as they went to the derection of each of their locker and classroom.

Time Skip

It's now lunch time and George had just came in the cafeteria, he brings his own food as the cafeteria food is horrible, he looked around and found where his friends are situated.

He went to them said hi and sat with them, he was beside Karl, Clay smirked seeing him " Hi Georgie, why didn't you sat beside me?", Clay pouted, George just rolled his eyes, suppressing his thoughts on how cute Clay looked.