ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟙𝟠

Zak arrived home, he parked his car in the garage and plugged it in, then walked out of the garage, sighed as he gazed at their house.

" Hopefully I wouldn't see my parents" he muttered to himself, he got in the house and started walking towards the stairs, but as he was about to pass the living room entrance he got called.

"Zak honey? That you?" A calming soothing tone from Cambery was heard.

Zak rolled his eyes, he didn't respond, his mom called out again " I know it's you Zak, please we just wanna talk to you" Cambery begged. Zak thought " yeah no", Zak stepped on the first step of the stairs which made a noise.

" Zak just let us explain for a moment" David said.

Zak knew his parents are just gonna do that until his gonna agree, so he groaned and went to the living room. When he entered he was welcomed with his mom and dad sitting beside each other with a look of concern, guilt and regret on their faces.

Zak was confused "why do they have that look?" He questioned himself, he sat infront of them in a solo couch, Cambery exhaled and weakly smiled " so we've been thinking about it since last night, and we both regret all the things we've said" Cambery explained.

Zak was just there sitting, confused," huh are they saying sorry? " Zak thought "and we also researched about the conversion camps, and yes were not sending you there, it's indeed a horrible, truamatizing place" Cambery added.

David said " We've also considered it, and having a gay son does not imply that we've failed as parents; we'll only fail as parents if we refuse to embrace our child for who they are."

David gave a comforting smile " so Zak, We'll accept you and to whomever you love ,Darryl's a great kid so go for it I'll support you"

"And I'll also be here to support you, just don't break Darryl's heart ok" Cambery said.

Zak was in joy hearing those words, his parents are gonna support him, their literally bending their beliefs just for him. He was on the verge of tearing up but held it in.

Zak smiled " of course I wouldn't, his too kind and precious to experience that, well I'll just hope he likes me back that is "

Cambery answered " well ok, but there is always a possibility so don't lose hope", Zak nooded.

Zak said" thank you", the two looked confused "for what?" David asked.

Zak responded " for accepting me", David answered " it's what parents do, and should do" .

Zak smiled " and mom, dad can I go to Nick's party tomorrow night ?", the two looked at each other, they felt happy it felt like they succeeded as a parent " you usually just go without asking permission,what a nice change" Cambery said.

Zak breathly chuckled " so can I go?" Zak asked, Cambery luaghed and nodded " yes you can go, just drive safely mk", Zak replied " thank you bye gotta go to my room".

Zak left the living room feeling happy, his parents are gonna support him, he went up the stairs and went to his room and laid down. He sighed out of content " I just wish you feel the same way as I do Darryl" he said out loud.

Time Skip

It's now Saturday night 8:17 pm, Zak just put on a navy blue t- shirt his now ready for the party, he put on some cologne grabbed his phone and car keys.

He walked out of his room while attempting to arrange his hair; "good enough," he said as the task proved difficult. He descended the stairs and exited the home through the front door; he got to his car and unlocked it with a tap on his key remote; got in and backed out of the driveway and drove to Nick's house.