ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟙𝟜

3 days have passed, and it's now Wednesday afternoon 3:55 pm, school has ended a few minutes ago. Darryl's currently following Zak's blue tesla, Zak's parents has arrived a few hours ago, they told Zak they wanna invite Darryl for dinner, as they wanna ask Darryl something.

Both has now arrived at Zak's house, Zak parked his car in the garage, while Darryl parked his outside on the garage pavement. They both got out their cars, Darryl asked " what do they wanna ask me again?".

Zak response " I don't know, why ask me?".

Darryl just rolled his eyes, his a little annoyed from the snarky answer " yeah yeah, good thing my mom agreed in such short notice".

"Oh well, now let's go in, my parents aren't in the house as of the moment, but they'll come back around 6 pm I believe" Zak said.

Darryl nodded, he sighed, they both got in the house, they walked to the stairs got up, and went to Zak's room to pass the time. They didn't know what to do so they just used their phones, they watched YouTube which was really effective to pass the time.

They both exchanged conversations from time to time, so that they won't feel alone in the room. Their both laying in the bed next to each other. Zak's contemplating on getting near the brunette, he missed the warmth from him, he wanna cuddle with him once more, but he stopped himself.

Zak's feeling weird, well he started feeling weird after what Darryl was dared to wore at the party that happened at Tiffany's house. He just feel tingly, gittery when his with Darryl, he feels his heart warm up near the brunette, but he doesn't know why.

He sighed, bit his bottom lip, as he looked away from the brunette. He also retracted his hand he was about to hold Darryl's soft hand, but he stopped himself.

Hours has passed and it's now 6:29 pm, they both heard a knock from the door so they paused whatever they were watching. Zak made a psst sound, which caught Darryl's attention.

"Get the door" Zak said

Darryl sharply exhaled, he rolled his eyes as he got up, " I'm not a worker here ya know".

Zak smirked " yeah I know, but you still obey".

Darryl just sighed he opened the door, it was the butler, James, " hello Darryl, so dinners all set up, mrs Ahmed is calling you and Zak to come down".

Darryl smiled he slightly nodded, " ok thank you, James we'll be down shortly".

James nodded " ok I'll be going now" James responded, Darryl closed the door as James left, he said to Zak " Hey your mom's calling us, dinners ready so let's go".

Zak groaned, he was comfy at the moment, he was just watching YouTube shorts. " Get up you muffin head" Darryl said, as he went to the edge of the bed.

Zak rolled his eyes, he put his phone on the night stand as he got up, Zak stood up he started fixing his clothes as it was all rinkled and messed up.

" Finally you got up" Darryl said as he started walking to the door. Zak luaghed through his nose, they both got out the room, walked through the corridor.

They got down the stairs and went in the dining room, Cambery, David and Samira is already settled on their seats.

They we're both greeted, " hi you two, how was both of your day?" Cambery asked.

Darryl smiled " it was nice", while Zak rolled his eyes " it was alright". Cambery nodded.

David said " ok now both of you sit down, their now getting the food", the two obeyed and sit down on their usual seats, which is next to each other.