ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟚𝟙

"Darryl?" Zak asked, his playing with Darryl's hair, circling his finger and making a hair ring.

Darryl said, "Yeah, what is it?" as he enjoyed having his hair played with. They're currently watching a movie on Zak's bed, with Darryl laying on Zak's chest.

It's still Sunday, the day they finally knew their feelings for each other. " You ok about telling the others about our relationship?" Zak asked, Darryl thought for a moment " well I don't know, well let's keep it a secret for now, I guess let's just find a good timing".

Zak nodded and responds" yeah good idea", Zak kissed Darryl's hair and said " love you".

Darryl hid a smile " love you too, for real this time not a friendly I love you but a for real I love you". A smile formed on Zak's face hearing that, he once again kissed the brunette's hair " yeah same " he said softly.

Time Skip

It's now Monday, the next day.The day went on like normal, except this time Darryl woke up to a cute text from his boyfriend.

"Morning Derry, cant wait to see you and kiss you" Zak texted him that morning, which made Darryl giggle and feel butterflies fluttering in his stomach.

"You could if you stop calling me Derry" he responded. And now it's finally lunch time they all got their lunch, and started eating it was normal conversations from them.

Quackity making dirty jokes, with Nick as well doing it. But of course Darryl is just there confused, and starts asking for what it means which everyone laughs about.

Zak thinks it's pretty cute, considering his boyfriend is very much innocent. " I guess I'm the one that's gonna ruin him" Zak thought in his mind feeling a smirk forming.

"Zak!" Quackity shouted, Zak immediately turned to him he was dazed out a second ago. " What the fuck Zak you were staring at Darryl like you were gonna devour him keep that thing in your pants" Quackity luaghed.

Darryl didn't get it, how could Zak devour him, his not food. " Nick was just asking you, why did you left the party early, we didn't even saw you drunk as fuck as always" Quackity said calming down.

Zak glared at George,Clay,Karl and Nick who was giggling and replied to Quackity " uhm nothing, just didn't felt like it"Zak replied before eating his burger.

Nick shrugged " k, oh yeah you helped Darryl get home, so it was good you didn't got drunk. Someone told me that" Nick said.

Karl thought of what to say" your party was lit babe, but the mess was horrible the next day it was a lot to clean up". Quackity and Nick snorted, Nick replied teasingly " oh please, your legs were literal jelly .You couldn't walk the next day, love the gift tho" Nick smirked.

Quackity bit his lips, and bounced his eyebrows up and down looking at Karl " yup sure was". Clay nugged George, knowing Karl wasn't the only one getting the D at that time, while Zak luaghed, but Darryl concerned.

"Did you get your legs check? Are they now ok?" Darryl asked concerned, Karl nodded " yes it's ok, just don't worry you won't understand" Karl said nervously.

Nick added " yeah Darryl, but you'll get it someday, ya know when Zak over here gonna give the d to you" Nick luaghed.

Since they're already talking about it, Zak reasoned, they might as well know. Darryl became confused when Zak nudged him and nodded at him, so Zak moved closer to his ear and whispered, "You ok for them to know?"