ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟠

Its currently 6:28 pm, school has ended a few hours ago. Darryl is currently studying for the upcoming quiz tomorrow, his so annoyed at the moment since Zak is spamming and calling him non stop.

His not answering it of course his still studying, his parents doesn't allow him to slient his phone caz there might be an emergency and he can't answer it ,yeah annoying but a good reason.

Darryl is almost finished with studying the lesson and his phone rang once more, Darryl slammed his fist on the table, but immediately regrets it," This is the 20th time already, ugh his so annoying" Darryl muttered as he shaked his hand reliving the pain.

Darryl answered the call, " yeah what Zak?, Your so annoying I said I was studying an hour ago" Darryl said annoyed.

Zak luaghed on the other end," Come on let's play bed wars pwease, come on I'm bored just forget about that stupid quiz of yours tomorrow".

Darryl got frustrated," I'M STUDYING SO SHUT UP YOU DUNDERHEAD!, I WANNA GET A GOOD GRADE YOU NIMROD SOO SHUT IT!!", Darryl leashed out.

Zak started to fake crying " you mad at? *Fakes cries* , your so mean I ju..just wanna play bed wars with my best friend, I'll *fake sniffs* just good bye".

Darryl believed the fake cry, his just so gullible after all, " wait wait Zak no please I'm sorry, I'm sorry ok I'm just stressed and and, the lesson is so hard, I'll play bed wars with you muffin just wait 10 more minutes", Darryl said.

Zak still had the fake cry sounds as he responds " Really?*fake sniffs* ok I'll se..see you then", end call. Zak's smirking at the moment as he finally convinced Darryl to play bed wars, well after 50 spam messages and 20 calls that is.

Darryl sighed " ugh that ragamuffin, welp I'll just finish this I guess".

Let's go to George

George's phone started ringging, his currently reading a book. He rolled his eyes as he took out his phone and answered " I'm reading a book you stupid fuck", George shouted as the caller id said Clay.

Clay wheezed like a tea kettle," yeah yeah let's play bed wars I'm bored, Zak is currently convincing Darryl so come on".

George rolled his eyes, and replied "fine you idiot".

Clay luaghed and replied " K bye love you Georgie".

That made George's cheeks heat up, his face turned into a tomato." Stop that you stupid mother fucking fuck k bye I'll hop on discord".

Let's go to Zak

Zak's currently on his gaming chair infront of his computer that's on, and on discord, his just using his phone at the moment waiting for his friends.

He already put on his headphones, after seconds he looked up the screen " Buddy joined your channel", then another a few seconds later " buddy joined your channel".

"Hey you two, Dream and Georgenotfound , so Darryl's still finishing with his studying so lets wait for him for a bit, it's not gonna be long as he said" Zak explained.

"K sure Imma just read my book for now" George said.

"Yeah k" Clay responded.

14 minutes had passed and Zak was getting annoyed," where is this fucker he said 10 minutes, Imma spam and call him", he said in discord.

George and Clay cheers, " yeah do it wooo" George cheered.

"Yeah annoy him hahhahha" Clay said.

But before Zak could call Darryl," Buddy joined your channel" was heard, the username was Badboyhalo.