ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟙𝟞

Zak arrived hours ago from school, it's still the same day Thursday. He watched YouTube on his phone when he arrived, so he had been binge watching YouTube for hours now.

He wasn't in the mood to do anything other than stay in bed, feel lonely, while using his phone. His currently on YouTube shorts, he thought " why did this happened? Why did I have to feel like this, JUST WHY!", he screamed in his thoughts.

He turns off his phone, he groaned, " why did your charms got me? why did it took so long? Your cute smile, your adorable giggle, and the way you say Skeppy but it sounds like Geppy, is just adorable".

"It's only adorable when you say it, and after me starting to feel all fluttery shit around you, it just became even cuter, a pet name even I..I", he talked in his thoughts.

It's currently 7 pm, he gripped his hair and groaned loudly out of frustration, he doesn't know what to do, his scared of rejection, he doesn't know if the brunette likes him, heck he doesn't even know if Darryl's straight or not.

It's just so complicated for him at the moment, but he only knows one thing that's crystal clear in his mind, " I love you Darryl" He said loudly.

His currently looking at the cream colored ceiling, lost in his mind but was distrubed, when he heard noises from outside the door, he didn't know on what it was but it was kinda like shoe noise.

But thought to it as nothing, he just sighed still on the bed. "I over reacted last time, I love him that's why I reacted that way." He half smiled.

After a few minutes later of him just looking at the ceiling, his mom called him " Zak dinner's ready". He got up from bed, got out his room, and went downstairs to the dinning room.

When he entered, he saw Samira looking unamused as always, with his mom and dad whispering to each other but stopped when they saw Zak coming in.

His mom had a concern look, while his dad looked mad. The maids set the food on the table, and they started eating, Cambery cleared her throat.

"So Zak, uhm hmmm.." Cambery can't seem to say it, she seems nervous.

She took deep breaths, " so I heard what you said to yourself a few minutes ago". Zak looked scared,mad even don't they respect his privacy" oh shit!, was it mom who I heard who made the noise outside from my room?" He said in his thoughts.

TW. HOMOPHOBIA

Samira somewhat dip down on her seat, expecting something bad to escalate, David now looks mad " yeah, and your mom told me what you said to yourself, It's disgusting" David said harshly.

Zak gripped his utensils tighter before dropping it, he looked at his dad " really? I don't care" he said.

Cambery said " were just caring for you Zak, yes love is ok, but your literally in love with a person who's the same gender as you".

Samira quietly slipped out of her chair and ran back up to her room, she doesn't wanna be involved in that shit.

"CARING!? REALLY THAT'S WHAT IT'S CALLED!? I LOVE HIM OK I REALLY DO, HE DOESN'T NEED TO BE A GIRL CAZ HIS PERFECT AS HE IS!", Zak's breathing heavily after screaming that.

" You said it before, a few weeks ago if Darryl's a girl I should definitely date him, but he doesn't need to be a girl mom, I love him as he is" Zak explained.

Tears is almost starting to spill but he stopped himself, " It's unnatural Zak, Men are for women and solely for women!" David said.

"I don't give a damn shit" Zak responded.

"Watch your language, and how you talk to us mister" Cambery said while pointing a finger towards Zak.

Zak just rolled his eyes, he slammed both of his hands on the table, he stood up, he started walking towards the exit.

"Were not done here!" David shouted

"Well I am" Zak spat out

Cambery started rubbing her temples with both of her hands, as David said something that pissed Zak even more,and made him even more livid " were sending you to a conversion camp, to end that stupid phase of yours".

Zak looked back " I'm not going to that shit hole, do you even know what happens to that place HUH?!, THAT PLACE IS LITERAL HELL, IT'S TERRIBLE SOME COMMITS SUICIDE, A LOT ENDS UP IN A MENTAL INSTITUTE!".

He knows how bad those place are, how horrible it is, it should be shut down. " Does Darryl know about this?" Cambery asked frustrated.

Zak responded " no he doesn't, he doesn't know about this, I don't even know if he'll ever love me, so don't drag him into this!".

A few tears started to fall down Zak's cheeks, " I love him ok, I love him, I can't change it. So leave me alone" Zak said before going out the room.

David stood up to go after Zak, but Cambery grabbed his hand and shook her head, she mad at herself.

END OF TW.

Zak ran up the stairs, not caring if he slips or fall, he got in his room locked it and turned off the lights, he wiped the tears on face his sniffling at this moment.

He grabbed his phone and was about to call his bestfriend Darryl, but stopped himself as he was about to press the call button, Darryl's sick at the moment if he calls him he'll beg for forgiveness, which would end up tire out Darryl.

Plus his still mad at him, well a little Darryl didn't told him about his plans for college. Zak sighed, he doesn't know who to talk to, so he set an alarm for 5:30 am "I don't wanna face my parents tomorrow" he muttered.

His gonna leave before 6 for school tomorrow, he sighed once more, he plugged his phone before placing it on the night stand, he turned off the lamp and laid down on his bed.

He stopped crying, he snuggled in making himself comfortable and before he knew it sleep took over him, all that shouting and anger tired him out.

Word count...1045

Don't forget to vote ,if you liked the chapter.

And, as always, eat, sleep, and drink water because you deserve it.