ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟙𝟝

It's the next morning which is Thursday, Darryl feels horrible, he has a pounding head ache, with his body feeling really hot, he doesn't feel good.

He turned off his alarm, which was the cause of his awakening, he sat up still on his bed, he touched his forehead and neck with the back of his hand, it was burning up.

Darryl sighed, he was sick, not only does he feel horrible from crying to sleep, with feeling guilt and regret after he lied to Zak, but he also needs to face a fever.

He got off his bed, wore his glasses as he made his way out his room, down the stairs to the kitchen, where he hears noises from his mom cooking.

He went in, he looked pale, tired, with puffy eyes. He said " Mom I don't feel so good", his mom turned around looking concerned, she dried her hands on her apron as she went to Darryl. She touched Darryl's forehead with the back of her hand, and she gasped " your burning up, go to bed and rest mk" she said concerned.

Darryl nodded " mom can I skip school today?" He asked tiredly, his mom responded " of course, just stay in bed, get some rest I'll just bring you some medicine".

Darryl smiled, he left the kitchen, went upstairs back to his room, he laid back down, he snuggled in. He got his phone from the night stand, he opened it and went to iMessage, he was about to text Zak, but he remembered the ravennette is mad at him, which made him feel bad even more.

He tinned his lips, as he went to George's contact's, he typed " hey muffin morning, can you tell our teachers, that I'm sick today, I feel horrible rn, and my head ache is real painful." He sent

Darryl closed his eyes, he wanted to sleep, plus he doesn't know if Zak wanna face him so it was quite convient that he got sick.

Darryl set his phone on the night stand, and shortly after he fell asleep.

Time Skip

Let's go to Zak

It's now lunch time, Zak had just left history class, he feels sad at the moment, he and Darryl would have a hard time facing each other since they have an argument.

Zak passed by the crowds of students who's also going to the cafeteria, he pushed his way a few times and he arrived. He went inside, looked around and saw where his friends were sitting eating already.

The table consisted of Karl, Quackity, Nick, Clay and George who's sitting beside Clay, he thought it was kinda odd since George is sitting beside Clay looking ok, content even, the brunette always looked annoyed beside Clay so what a nice change he concluded.

He also noticed on why Darryl's not there, but thought of it, that he was just running a few minutes late.

Zak went to the line, waited for a bit, then got his lunch, after getting it he sat down beside Karl. He started eating, he noticed Darryl's still not here, he looked around and saw no signs of Darryl in the cafeteria.

He asked " uh, uhm why isn't Darryl here?".

Everyone got confused, if Darryl's gonna get sick his gonna be the first one to know. George already told them a few minutes ago, George said " Uhm, he told me he was sick didn't he texted you?".

Zak nodded, " no, he didn't"

George is sensing that the two have problems, and if that is the case he thought the two would keep it a secret, and try fixing it themselves.

Before Nick could say his predictions, George reasoned " Uh, maybe he just... his just fe.. feeling really bad and was sleepy, he probably just texted me caz I'm in STEM class too".

Everyone nodded and made an O face, Zak felt relief he really doesn't want anyone to know about them not in good terms as of the moment.

They continued on eating, it was quiet at first, but then Quackity groaned loudly. " So are we gonna be this quiet?", George giggled " I don't know, make up a conversation or something".

" Oh yeah reminds me, my causin's hamster died hahhahhahha, it ran into a lawnmower while her dad was was mowing" Quackity luaghed.

George looked horrified, same with Karl, but Clay just luaghed and replied " yeah hamsters always dies in such horrific ways".

Zak nodded luaghing a bit, time flew by they were just eating while talking. The bell rang signalling lunch was now over, they all said goodbye and took off, they all left the cafeteria but as Zak was about to turn on where his next class was, George grabbed his arm.

"Did you both have an argument?" George raised an eyebrow.

Zak felt a bit nervous he nervously luaghed" what no, of course not were in good terms".

George just gave him an unamused look with a raised eyebrow, Zak sighed " yes" he confess.

George made a sad look, he smiled ,he knew the two would forgive each other, he doesn't know what the issue is but hopes they'll get back in good terms.

George just nodded " it's ok if your not ok of sharing what the problem is".

Zak smiled " thank you".

The two partways as they walked to their next class.

Let's go to Darryl

Darryl just woke up, he still feels hot but his headache did went down a bit, he sat up. He got his phone and looked at the time it was 1:28 pm, "huh that was a long nap".

Darryl looked at his night stand, he saw a bottle of water and some medicine. He drank the medicine with some water, after doing so he got off the bed, and went down stairs to the kitchen.

He opened the fridge which welcomed him, to a bowl of potato soup, he loves potatoes so it's great, he microwaved it and after doing that he ate it while standing while placing the bowl in the kitchen counter.

After eating, he put the bowl in the sink, he wanted something sweet, so he got some cookies from the cookie jar put it in a plate, then got some milk from the fridge, he poured some in a glass, and returned it in the fridge.

He left the kitchen while holding, a glass of cold milk in his left had, and a plate of chocolate chip cookies on his left one.

He sat on the couch placed, he placed what he was holding on the coffee table and opened Netflix.

He started looking through finding a movie to watch, he found something interesting Knives out, he made a thinking face " why not" he thought as he played the movie.

The movie is interesting already and it's only the start of it, he started dunking one cookie in the milk then started eating it, his really focus towards the movie, who wouldn't be?

Word count...1165

forget to vote ,if you liked the chapter.

Sorry wasn't updating for a few days, just got really busy.

And, as always, eat, sleep, and drink water because you deserve it.