ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟙𝟡

The party went on while Darryl and Zak were sleeping, and now it's 11 p.m., George and Clay are dancing in the living room, where the majority of the guests are dancing.

Lights shining everywhere, the two didn't really drank that much but non the less they're still a bit tipsy but still on the right mind. " Can we go now?" George said to Clay, it was hard to hear but Clay heard it.

Clay does feel a bit tired, he doesn't really wanna stay at Nick's house and clean up the next day, he nodded, plus he's feeling a bit turn on ata moment " sure".

George nodded, and Clay took George's hand as they walked through the people dancing. After forcing their way through the crowd, they finally made it to the front door they got out, where they both inhaled the fresh cold air that struck their faces

Not the alcoholic and hot air inside the house, they got down the steps on the front porch passing the front yard that was filled with people making out, and drinking.

After that Clay unlocked his car with a press on his key, they got in and Clay started his car, Clay started driving " so do you want me, to drive you home?" Clay asked.

"Nah, my parents are probably asleep" George replied, Clay smirked he might get what he want.

Clay placed a hand on George's thigh, George didn't mind it as the blond always does it. But Clay started to sneak his hand closer and closer to George's crotch, George gulped knowing where Clay's hand is going.

And finally Clay's hand is on George's crotch, palming it the ,brunette moaned. " Your horny aren't you" George glared at Clay, Clay smirked " I wanna taste that ass of yours" Clay licked the top of his teeth.

George gulped, he bit the bottom of his lip, he does wanna get railed so should he? He looked Clay from the face and down to his crotch, seeing it bludging " like inspecting the thing that's going inside of you?" Clay said bouncing his eyes brows up and down.

"Can you stop doing it?" George said as his getting an erection from the palming and seeing what Clay was packing." Sure your getting hard anyways" Clay chuckled and retracted his hand.

George rolled his eyes "let's see how you like it" he muttered, he snaked his hand to Clay's crotch and palmed it, " hmmmm feels good huh Dweamy" George teased.

George started to get hard himself feeling Clay's manhood, yeah his definitely wanting to get railed " are you saying yes Ge... Georgie" his voice hitched.

George smirked, he got up the chair he reached to Clay's ear he bit it " yes fuck me, till I couldn't walk" George whispered.

Clay was extremely turned on, he started to increase his speed, his extremely excited, " Ooo slow down there, someones excited" George teased.

Clay looked at him with a smirk and back at the road, after a few minutes they arrived at Clay's house. They both got out the car, with Clay being the most excited, Clay unlocked the door and got in, George followed.

They both got up the stairs with Clay looking at George excited of what's about to happen, " excited much" George teased with a smirk.

"Shut up" Clay replied. Clay went in the room first and followed by George, when George got in though he was slammed against the wall, Clay started sucking his neck leaving love marks.

George moaned, he bit his bottom lip suppressing his moans, as Clay licked and sucked the skin on his neck. George's eyes widened as he remembered " it's gonna leave freaking marks!" He thought.

"Wa.. wait ngh" , he moaned, he didn't had the chance to say it as Clay found his soft tender spot, it feels so sensitive George felt.

Clay pulled away admiring his work, he held in a luagh knowing his dear Gogy is gonna have a fun time hiding it.