ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟙𝟘

It's now Saturday 1:04 pm, and Darryl had just arrived at the amusement park. Darryl's mom always agrees on where Darryl wanna goes, since she trust him with his own decisions, plus his going to college in a few months time so he needs to enjoy.

Darryl is now infront of the intrance, Darryl took out his phone and called Dean, "hello Dean, where are you I'm here infront of the entrance".

"Oh ok,ok hmmm Ohh there you are I see you" Dean said.

Darryl looked around, and got confused on where Dean could be, but finally found him when Dean said "hi", Darryl replied "hello Dean, nice seeing you again".

Dean smiled, "yeah nice seeing you to, and your looking extra cute today huh". Darryl blushed and giggled, Dean looked at Darryl's face and noticed he wasn't wearing his glasses, "Darryl why aren't you wearing your glasses?", Dean Questioned, as they both started walking to the entrance.

Darryl smiled and replied " oh I'm wearing contact lenses, right now, I thought it would be much better wearing this instead of glasses since were in an amusement park".

Dean made an O face and nodded," oh nice decision then, caz now you look extra cute plus your eyes are now much prettier without those glasses slightly blurring it", Darryl blushed, and looked away "your a muffin head" Darryl replied.

"It's really cute when you say that Darryl, can you call muffin too?", Dean asked.

"I call my friends muffin, so why not" Darryl responded, making Dean smile. They're now at the ticket booth, Dean got two tickets for him and Darryl ,and paid for it.

They gave their tickets to the guard, who gave them apple green paper wrist bands, they put it on, and the guard let them in. There were so many people roaming around the amusement park, it was so loud people enjoying, some screaming from the roller coaster and tower drop.

Dean smiled at Darryl, "so what rides do you ride first?", Darryl shugged "I don't know really".

Dean nodded " oh ok, hmmm, how about that" Dean said while pointing towards the pirate ship ride" the ship thats swinging back and forth.

Darryl replied " ohh that, Zak threw up after we rode that ride *giggled* ", Dean luaghed, " soo do ya wanna ride it? trust me lets ride at the end of the ship not the middle, it's a different experience" Dean smirked.

Darryl tilted his head in confusion, on what that even meant. They waited in line for about  10 minutes, and they're now finally got in, they sat at the end of the ship, they were both excited, they buckled in their seat belts and lowered the metal handle securing them in. The ride is pretty full so it would be really loud, after the worker finished the final inspection it was good to go.

The ride has now started, it was slow swinging at first, but after a few more swings it was now really fast. Dean was cheering while Darryl was screaming "oh my goodness" Darryl said. Dean was absolutely correct it's a different experience riding it at the end of the ship.

Darryl placed his hand on top of Deans hand, Dean removed one of his hand from the handle and held Darryl's hand seeing that the brunette looked so frightened.

Dean smiled feeling Darryl's hand, after a few more swinging the ride was finally over, the two got off with Darryl's legs shaking."yeah I'm not going there again", Darryl said to Dean.

Dean luaghed " that was really fun tho, wanna walk around for a bit before the next ride?".

Darryl nodded "yeah caz I might throw up", Dean nodded and pinched Darryl's cheek "your so cute" Dean said.

"Your a muffin head" Darryl responded, the two started walking around the amusement park, just wondering around waiting for Darryl to calm down. Dean bought Darryl some water to help him calm down a bit.

After Darryl calmed down, they both have decided to ride the log flume, they luaghed at picture that the camera took. After raiding that they rode the bumper car and the ferris wheel.

Time Skip

"That was so fun", Darryl said clutching on Dean's arm he was giggling, they had just finished riding the roller coaster. " Yup it was let's do it, some time again" Dean replied.

Darryl smiled happily, "your really fun to be with Dean", that made Dean's heart flutter which intend made him blush, "te...thanks" he stuttered.

"Wanna eat something?", Dean sudjested, Darryl nodded. The two walked towards a shop that's sells Korean corn dogs, Dean bought two, one for him and one for Darryl, and paid for it, he really stood up to what he said that's his paying.

While the two were luaghing and eating, they heard two voices that made them look back. "Dean?"

"Darryl?"

They both looked to where it came from, " oh hi Zak", Darryl replied smiling

"Oh Tiffany" Dean replied to his sister.

Dean added "I didn't know you two were having your date here".

Tiffany replied "oh yeah its a change of plans, also you didn't told me your bringing Darryl here *smirked* ".

Zak raised an eyebrow "yeah Darryl you didn't told me either".

Darryl replied "do I have to?"

"Uh yeah", Zak replied getting irritated a bit.

"Well it was my plan actually, when Tiffany over her ditched me to go out with you, I asked Darryl if he wants to go to the amusement park with me, he said yes" Dean explained.

Deans eyes lit up " Ooo Darryl how about let's ride the Drop tower, that would be sick".

Darryl's eyes lit up as well," Ooooo that would be nice", Zak saw that on Darryl's eyes and wondered on why he didn't wore his glasses.

Zak asked "Darryl why aren't you wearing your glasses don't you need it to see well?".

Darryl just responded "I'm wearing contact lenses, anyways bye Zak have fun".

The two walked off, Zak felt anger rushed through him seeing Darryl walking off with Dean, he tightly clutched the water bottle on his hand, making an irritating noise, Zak began to heavily breathe on his nose he was livid.

Tiffany sensed that she asked " you ok?".

Which received an annoyed response from Zak ," yeah let's just go". Tiffany nodded and followed Zak.

Time Skip

It was now 5 pm, and Dean drove Darryl back home, Darryl got out as well with Dean. " Thanks for the fun afternoon Dean, really enjoyed it".

Dean smiled " I had fun too, your really fun to be with let's do it again sometimes mk".

Darryl nodded" of course, want a hug?", Darryl offered in a friendly of course. Dean accepted and the two hugged, the moment was wholesome but it was soon interrupted, as a sound of a car stopping was heard.

The two pulled apart and looked to who could it be, and it was a blue Tesla, Zak car.

Word count...1167

Don't forget to vote ,if you liked the chapter.

And, as always, eat, sleep, and drink water because you deserve it.