ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟙𝟚

Darryl woke up, his vision is blurry at the moment so he couldn't see the time. His eyes widens when he felt breathing on his nape, he also felt his back pressed against Zak's broad chest, he looked at his abdomen where Zak's muscular arms drapped upon.

Darryl gulped as he thought of what their position is, he looked up to confirm his guess, and yup he was correct Zak's spooning him. Darryl tried to scooch away from Zak, but it only made it worst with Zak groaning scooching closer spooning Darryl back in place but this time much tighter.

Darryl gulped, " oh my goodness" he freaked out, he just felt something hard pressed against his bum. It was Zak's manhood, Darryl forze, he turned and now facing Zak, not gonna lie Zak looked really handsome sleeping, Darryl thought.

Darryl pushed away the thought, " your his best friend Darryl, his never gonna love you, plus his straight unlike you who's questioning their sexuality".

Darryl sighed, Darryl started waking up Zak, he lightly shook him, " Zak wake up, wake up you muffin head", that only made Zak groan and tighten his grip on Darryl, Zak's face is now on Darryl's hair,Darryl froze he started blushing.

Darryl started wiggling, but it didn't work to remove himself, so he just aggressively shake Zak to wake up, " you muffin head wake up already, come on and I said no cuddling last night and look at what you did".

Zak stirred and opened his eyes, he felt warm, nice, comfortable, "why?,I wanna sleep more, your cuddly" Zak said in a deep musky morning voice.

Darryl's heart fluttered as his face heat up, he turned into a tomato, of course Zak didn't saw it as he was smelling Darryl's hair. " I wanna get up, now please let go" Darryl said.

"No" Zak replied, " wanna cuddle". Darryl rolled his eyes, " call Tiffany then, she gonna be more than happy to cuddle", Zak's mood became sour hearing that, he took off his grip from Darryl as he scooch away from him.

Darryl got up, he got his phone, contact lens case and walked to the bathroom, while his going to the bathroom Zak said that made him stop, " yeah her?, I'll probably just break up with that bitch".

Darryl turned to him, and looked at him confused, concerned and sad for once Darryl liked her, she likes including him, plus he's making a new friend Tiffany's brother.

"Why?, She's nice I actually quite like her, but it's your decision and hopefully you breaking up with her won't ruin me and Dean's friendship", Darryl explained. Zak got frustrated, his blood boiled he gritted his teeth as he muttered " Dean again?, It's all about Dean. He clearly doesn't want friendship that bitch wants a relationship".

Zak rolled his eyes, he got his phone and started using it, he laid on his bed annoyed while Darryl's in the bathroom brushing his teeth and putting on his contacts.

After a few minutes later, Darryl came out, he was now done. Darryl sat on Zak's bed, Zak looked at him he was all calmed down at this point, he asked the brunette " breakfast?", Darryl nodded, the two left the room went to the kitchen and went down the stairs, Darryl asked " oh when's your parents coming home?".

Zak replied " oh uhm, they extended for a few days, but they'll be back on wednesday", Darryl nodded, as they walked to the kitchen they saw maids cleaning up the house as usual, and one maid carrying a wooden try with food on it for Zak's sister.

The two walked in the kitchen, Zak grinned, " wanna make an unhealthy breakfast?". Darryl smirked " Ooo, yeah I'm down, but don't ya have a strict diet". Zak rolled his eyes " fuck that, eatings better anyways",Darryl giggled he muttered "language".

Darryl picked his breakfast choice, he really wants pure sugar at this point, he got brownies,cookies, with a slice of chocolate cake and for drinks diet coke.

While Zak was getting Reese's puffs, he mixed them with Reese's cups and then poured almond milk on top. They returned to Zak's room and took a seat on the bean bags. Since they didn't have anything to do, Darryl ate a cookie while Zak opened Netflix on the Tv.

Zak started looking through movies, and after passing a few movies one got his interest." Darryl wanna watch this movie? It's called What Happened to Monday, I heard it's nice", Darryl shugged " why not just play it".

Zak played the movie, it's only the beginning of the movie, but it's already interesting, the two watched the movie while eating, they both really liked it.

And the 2 hours plus movie, Darryl and Zak went down stairs and put their dishes on the sink,then returned to Zak's room. Darryl's mom called, saying he needs go home as they'll go to his cuasin's house, he really doesn't wanna go caz of his aunt. But none the less he agreed, he said goodbye to Zak , as well to Samira and James who smiled brightly and said goodbye back.

Zak sighed, his now alone in his room, he just laid there staring at a wall. " Do I really love him? If yes why? Well he is wonderful so why question that. But isn't it weird that were bestfriends and if I confess ,if I do have feelings for him that is, would it ruin it? probably?", He sighed he doesn't know what to do.

He also thought " I don't know anymore, I'm questioning my sexuality, my feelings everything at this point. Is he even straight? I don't know ugh I'll probably just let my feelings die down " sighed once more.

Let's go to George

George's is at Clay's house at the moment, they're finishing a paired assignment. They're almost done, George is just rewriting it ,so it would look clean and pristine.

George sighed," Clay do ya have a crush?" George blurted out. Clay luaghed " what the fuck is that question?, Of course I do", George tinned his lips,"nothing was just curious".

Clay went closer to George " why do you have a crush?", George rolled his eyes "of course duh". Clay nodded, he smirked " Oooo who is it then?", George looked at him unimpressed.

"None of your business you idiot" George responded, "ok we're doing this the hard way then". George got confused of what did that mean, but froze in shock when Clay pinned him on the floor with both of his hands pinned above his head with one hand.

"So who is it Georgie", Clay inched closer. George gulped he bit his bottom lip, Clay looked so hot inching towards him he can't help it.

George started breathing heavily, he was sweating, blushing at the same time, Clay was very bold of his actions at the moment, Clay said " caz my crush is you Gogy, it always has been and always will be. I think its love at this point" Clay smirked.

George can't believe it, he always have thought Clay was only teasing him. But no, he was probably testing, Clay inched closer and closer towards Georges face.

Clay looked at George's plumb,pink kissable lips, he bit his own. He looked at George's brown eyes with his Green one's.He chuckled mentally " piss baby" he thought, "kiss me" that was what he heard from the brunette under him.

Clay's heart fluttered hearing that, he got excited, he inched closer and closer till their lips collided. Clay kissed passionately with George kissing back as well, they both liked it, George was letting out heavy breathes which turns on Clay.

Clay started licking Georges lips asking for permission, which the brunette gave, Clay slide in his tongue exploring every inch of Georges mouth. It was a very heated make out scene, George was moaning his loving it.

Clay pulled away, panting for air, saliva fell on the brunettes face, George was also heavily breathing. Clay unpinned Georges hands he stood up ,wiped his mouth, he can't believe it he just kissed George.

George was just there in shocked, he got kissed, with his best friend lash crush, it felt amazing. He tried saying in between every panting " Clay....I....Love...you"

Clay laid down beside him, he hugged the brunette, he put George's face on his chest.
"I love you too George, always" and kissed Georges hair.

Word count...1407

Don't forget to vote ,if you liked the chapter.

And, as always, eat, sleep, and drink water because you deserve it.