ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟙𝟟

The alarm rang, it's now 5:30 am on a Friday he groaned as he reached and turned off the alarm, he got up from his bed and started making his way towards the bathroom.

He took a 15 minutes shower, and brushed his teeth afterwards, he dried himself with his towel while going towards his walk in closet. He picked a gray sweatpants, and a black sweater, after putting it on he put on his black converse.

He got out of the closet, and tried fixing his hair but gave up, he also put on some cologne but not that much. He got his bag, phone and car keys, he checked the time on his phone and it's now 5:54 am.

He got out of his room quietly, he doesn't wanna face his parents after that horrible argument, he left the house and went to the garage , unplugged his car and got in.

He backed out the driveway, and drove off his just gonna have to kill the time before 7 when his going to school. So he first went to Macdonald's to get breakfast, he drove in the drive thru and ordered a big mac with large fries and a medium Ice coffee.

After ordering he parked his car in the parking lot and ate his breakfast there, it was quiet peaceful just what he needs, after the few minutes of silence he played the song Yellow - Coldplay.

He finished his breakfast while listening to the music, when he was done eating he backout the the parking area and drove off to school it's still 6:14 am so he'll just stay in his car.

After the few minutes drive he arrived at school, he parked his car " it's still pretty early, the classroom is probably still locked" he told himself.

He took out his phone and opened YouTube, he tapped shorts at the bottom of the screen, which brought him to YouTube shorts.

He just watched videos after videos to kill the time, and before he knew it when he looked at the time it was now 7:04 am.

"Wow that was quick" he concluded, he got out his car stuck his phone in his pocket and grabbed his bag, he locked his car and made his way to the highschool building, while walking he saw Darryl's car.

He doesn't know how to face the brunette at the moment, his still a bit mad but at the same time willing to forgive, he feels butterfly swarming his stomach remembering Darryl.

His inlove with him, and he wishes Darryl could love him back, but it seems impossible, so is he gonna confess? Or just let his feels die down with time it may be painful to let that happen but it is a choice.

He entered the high school building and proceeded to his locker, where he grabbed the books he would need and placed his bag inside the locker, which he then secured before heading to his first class of the day.

Time Skip

It's now lunch time, Zak entered the cafeteria, looked around and saw where his friends were sitting, and with today Darryl's sitting there as well, he felt happiness seeing the brunette's face.

He went inline and got his food, after getting it he walked towards where his friends were sitting sat down and joined in with the conversation.

It's about Nick's birthday, his throwing a party at his house on Saturday, which is tomorrow " oh hi Zak are you going to the party?" Karl asked.

"Of course he is, he likes parties remember" George said

Darryl's trying on not looking at Zak, and Zak notices it he feels bad knowing that Darryl probably thinks his still really mad at him, but could he really resist on not forgiving Darryl?

They both made eye contact but only for a split second before Darryl looked away, " so Nick what time will the party start?" Clay asked.

Nick responds " around 8 Quackity already told a lot of people about it. Good thing my parents allowed me to throw a party at our house"

Zak sighed " yeah, hopefully the party would be fun" he said, his just gonna snuck out the house or not tell his parents, since they have a big argument at the moment about Zak's sexuality.

They continued on talking, on how excited they are, George even offered to decorate the house, which was really kind of him, Clay and George still haven't told anyone about them dating they wanna wait for the correct time.

Zak gathered up some caurage to ask Darryl something "so Darryl are you going to the party?"

The brunette was surprised Zak talked to him, he thought Zak wouldn't talk to him after what he did, " I don't know" he replied, he doesn't think it's a good idea to go to the party, since he just got better from a fever.

But Nick started to wine " come on Darryl, please it's literally my birthday and you'arent coming? Come on please, please I'm not gonna stop annoying you till you say yes".

Darryl groaned " fine"

"Woooo Yes yes! LET'S GOOO!" Nick cheered

Clay and George are currently holding hands under the table, and Quackity seemed to noticed on why George's right hand and Clay's left hand are under the table.

He gave the two an amused look " hmmm wat cha two doin?" He asked.

George and Clay immediately let go of each other's hand, the two blush out of embarrassment, everyone luaghed at the reaction of the two.

" Were you two holding hands? So are you two dating?" Quackity teased

George replied " we aren't dating Quackity"

Clay held in a laugh, Quackity said " ok ok, just checking. It's just odd to see you two getting a long together with you not seemingly annoyed about Clay's flirting"

George blushed "shut up".

They all continued on eating, talking about the party Nick's gonna throw tomorrow night, it's nice they're all luaghing as one of them tell jokes.

Zak may look happy but deep down, he feels sad remembering of what his parents think about his sexuality and about the person he loves, well they like Darryl but the only thing wrong about him is that his a boy.

Word count...1048

Don't forget to vote ,if you liked the chapter.

And, as always, eat, sleep, and drink water because you deserve it.